The new virus that has been taking over the prison has already claimed a handful of lives, with plenty of others still sick. On Thursday, October 24, TV Guide revealed some spoiler hints on just how many people will suffer with the virus.
“I take it that was sarcasm,” Natalie began. “But you will be surprised to see how far this illness will spread. Natalie goes on to share that the number of healthy survivors will go down to a couple, “It gets to a point where Maggie is the only person who can actually fight.”
This doesn’t necessarily mean that everyone will be sick and die. Many will be surviving the virus. Also, Daryl, Michonne, Tyreese, and Bob are rumored to still be on a run when this happens – so chances of them being virus-free are strong.
“The Walking Dead” Season 4, episode 3 “Isolation” will premiere Sunday, October 27 on AMC. If you can't wait to find out what happens next, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest spoilers on your newsfeed!
Previous “The Walking Dead” Season 4 spoilers and news:
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: ‘Rise of The Governor’ coming soon?
- Episode 3 ‘Isolation’ spoilers, photos, and more
- Episode two ‘Infected’ recap
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Synopses for episodes 1–4, new photos, and casting
- Spoilers: A new sanctuary
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: First half of Season 4
- Hershel’s fate in Season 4
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Will a baby-walker be making an appearance?