Several news and speculation have surface for “The Walking Dead” Season 4. On Thursday, September 26, an inside source revealed short synopses and minor details for the first four episodes. Dread Central also released several photos for the Season 4 premiere. Finally, Wet Paint announced the latest casting news for the upcoming season.
First, here are the episode synopses according to our inside sources:
- Episode 1 “30 Days Without an Accident” will be taking 6-7 months after the Season 3 finale. The group is doing very well, but due to past events, they are still trying to hold onto humanity. Just as things are finally shaping up, something major will shake up the group during the last half of the episode.
- Episode 2 “Infected” will featured the enemy first introduced at the end of “30 Days Without an Accident.” The prison group comes together for a plan in protecting what they worked so hard for. This enemy is a new one that has not been revealed to audiences yet.
- Episode 3 “Isolation” follows two groups, both from the prison. One has gone into town to search for supplies after the effects in the last episode. The remaining of the group stay to protect the survivors and deal with their losses.
- Episode 4 “Indifference” mostly features the group that went out in search of supplies. They face a herd of walkers that complicate things for them. Meanwhile, at the prison, things take a turn for the worse when an enemy strikes again.
Speculation of Mother Nature being the new enemy surfaced earlier, you can check it out here. But the episode titled “Infected” could mean that the enemy is a new disease, either one that turns survivors into walkers before they die, or an entirely new one.
Now for casting news: “The Walking Dead” production added several new members to the walker infested world, something fans were not very happy about. The casting news stopped but one is back! According to Wet Paint, Alanna Masterson has been added to the cast. The source hints that she could be playing Tara Chalmers from the comics, and she will be introduced halfway through Season 4.
Finally, check out the new images in the slideshow attached to this article.
Previous “The Walking Dead” Season 4 spoilers and news:
- Two important deaths coming
- The new threat
- Spoilers: A new sanctuary
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: First half of Season 4
- Hershel’s fate in Season 4
- Spoilers: Is comic villain Negan a possibility?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Will a baby-walker be making an appearance?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 spoilers: Did Hershel get a new leg?
- Will Rick or Daryl find love this coming season?
- Norman Reedus talks ‘darker and meaner’ season 4