Titles and synopses for the first four episodes of “The Walking Dead” Season 4 were released before the season kicked off. Now, on Thursday, October 24, AMC has released the titles to the episodes leading to the mid-season finale.
While the synopses to these episodes are unfairly short, spoilers for “The Walking Dead” Season 4 are scarce right now so we’ll take anything we can get! Below are the titles and synopses to episodes 5 through 8:
Episode 5 is titled “Internment.” It will feature the prison gang dealing with several enemies, bringing many members of the prison to their breaking point.
“Live Bait,” episode 6, will follow with the prison struggling in maintaining their humanity after various events take place.
As if the recent threats haven’t been enough, a new one will unravel in episode 7, “Dead Weight.” New members have been taken in, and it is causing a lot of problems. Rumor alert: this episode is said to include The Governor, so is the episode before this – “Live Bait.”
Finally, in episode 8 “Too Far Gone,” peace is finally in sights, but a dangerous threat pushes that goal away.
“The Walking Dead” Season 4, episode 3 “Isolation” will premiere Sunday, October 27 on AMC. If you can't wait to find out what happens next, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest spoilers on your newsfeed!
Previous “The Walking Dead” Season 4 spoilers and news:
- The new virus will only leave one person standing
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: ‘Rise of The Governor’ coming soon?
- Episode 3 ‘Isolation’ spoilers, photos, and more
- Episode two ‘Infected’ recap
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Synopses for episodes 1–4, new photos, and casting
- Spoilers: A new sanctuary
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: First half of Season 4
- Hershel’s fate in Season 4
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Will a baby-walker be making an appearance?