Reviews have been surfacing for the first couple of episodes of “The Walking Dead” Season 4. Not all of the reviews out there reveal much though, but there are some out there that contain juicy details and spoilers. On Thursday, October 10, TV Guide might have spoiled more than they intended to in their review.
In their review, the new threat was spoiled to be a “flulike virus,” backing up the rumors that the new threat will not be a natural disaster or a new form of walkers. The source also hinted at a main character possibly catching this virus.
“Another of Daryl’s relationships that had fans swooning last year is his bond with Rick’s baby, Judith,” TV Guide reports. “But because of a dangerous flulike outbreak affecting the prison this season, Daryl must keep his distance from the little one.” However, many fans are arguing that it sounds like Daryl is the one infected and that’s why he has to stay away.
This explains why Dixon and others are sporting a scarf in the promotional pictures released for the upcoming season. With only a couple of days from the new season debut, it won’t be long before we find out! “The Walking Dead” Season 4, Episode 1 “30 Days Without An Accident,” premieres on Sunday, October 13 on AMC.
Previous “The Walking Dead” Season 4 spoilers and news:
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 spoilers: Episode 1 and 2 reviews released
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Synopses for episodes 1–4, new photos, and casting
- Two important deaths coming
- Spoilers: A new sanctuary
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: First half of Season 4
- Hershel’s fate in Season 4
- Spoilers: Is comic villain Negan a possibility?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Will a baby-walker be making an appearance?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 spoilers: Did Hershel get a new leg?