Ah, don’t you all just love international promos? They tend to reveal a whole lot more than domestic ones. On Saturday, March 22, Fox Asia released a new promotional trailer for episode 15, “Us.” In the video, a group of survivors can be seen walking towards Terminus, giving fans the first look at the supposed sanctuary.
*Update* There are rumors that this is a fake/photo-shopped photo. If that's the case then it's not such a bad thing, considering the look of the Terminus in this photo disappointed a lot of fans. We're hoping that if this picture isn't the real deal, Terminus has some fences and looks a bit more official.
The image is available in the slideshow attached to this article, check it out! In the photo, a large group is heading towards the sanctuary. If you have read the complete synopsis we released Thursday, you already know who those people are. Haven’t read it yet? Go here for the full “Us” summary. Spoilers are ahead: The survivors walking towards Terminus are Glenn’s group and Maggie’s group.
According to the synopsis, this will be happening in the last couple of minutes of the episode, perhaps the very last minute. The group arrives and are offered food by a lady named Mary.
What do you all think? Does Terminus look like you thought it would? I actually expected it to look different, a little more official and neater.
Some great Twitter accounts to follow for everything 'The Walking Dead':
For more "The Walking Dead" check out:
- Major spoilers: Complete episode 15 ‘Us’ summary
- Robert Kirkman's spoiler teases: Beth and Cliffhanger
- 'The Walking Dead' Survival Kit review and *Giveaway*
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Two important deaths coming!
- 10 spoilers for “The Walking Dead” back-half of Season 4
- ‘The Walking Dead’: Why is AMC worried about second half?
- Season 4 spoilers: Episode 9 – 16 titles and synopses
- Morgan to return this Season 4?
©Sandra Perez, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author and proper credit. A piece of the article may be reproduced with proper credit and link back.