At the end of Season 3, Rick and the gang took in several Woodbury people into the prison. And despite the time jump from Season 3 to 4, all of the survivors will still be in the prison for at least the first half of this new season. Wet Paint says, “We’re starting the season right back at the prison, although we may not end up there when the 16-episode season ends.”
The premiere episode is titled “30 Days Without Accident.” No synopsis has been released, but sources claim that it will soon hit the web, followed by several more spoilers as October approaches.
Wet Paint also reveals that the prison setup has changed dramatically. After all, it has to accommodate about 50 new people. Also, as it was previously spoiled here, Rick is no longer the leader as he know tries to focus on being a father. Replacing their Ricktatorship is a small group of survivors, a council – it could be the survivors in the picture attached here. They make the decisions and allow new people in if they answer the following questions and pass: How many walkers have you killed? How many people have you killed? And why?
Previous “The Walking Dead” Season 4 spoilers and news:
- Hershel’s fate in Season 4
- Spoilers: Is comic villain Negan a possibility?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Will a baby-walker be making an appearance?
- Spoilers: Michonne’s dangerous obsession with the Governor
- Will Rick still be the leader?
- 3 new cast members reveal spoilers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 spoilers: Did Hershel get a new leg?
- Casting news plus episode titles revealed
- Will Rick or Daryl find love this coming season?
- Norman Reedus talks ‘darker and meaner’ season 4