Surprisingly, spoilers for “The Walking Dead” have managed to stay well under-wraps despite the Season 4 debut being less than a month away. On Wednesday, September 25, however, FasionStyle revealed some very possible speculation about the new threat coming to Rick in Season 4.
According to the source, from what producers and Daryl Dixon are saying, the new threat could be Mother Nature. “It’s someone we haven’t seen before. Someone unusual; you can’t stab them in the face, you can’t reason with it. It’s a force that would be dangerous in this world and in the world of ‘The Walking Dead,’ it’s terrifying,” Scott Gimple said. Sure does sound like nature, especially since the new showrunner said, “dangerous in world” and “in the world of ‘The Walking Dead.’”
Here is how the source breaks down the possibilities:
- A massive flood: In my opinion, this is the least likely to happen. I don’t see the effects of a hurricane reaching Rick’s headquarters.
- Wildfires: This might happen, especially since the gang is surrounded by trees. Then again, this will help eliminate a lot of walkers, which we are supposed to see a lot more of this coming season.
- Heat waves: With no air condition or cooling fans, heat is a major problem, but we have already seen them survive both summer and winter before.
- Tornadoes: Now this sound probable, after all, they are located in the south. A tornado can come and go very quickly, but the damage left behind would be major.
“Possibly the most deadly threat that they’ve faced thus far,” Kirkman says. “They’re still going to be dealing with the zombies, they’re still very much a threat. They’re still going to be dealing with humans, that’s still very much a threat. But there’s a new element thrown in, this unseen force that is going to be extremely dangerous and possibly more dangerous than anything.” So it won’t be humans or walkers…can’t wait to see what they throw our way!
Previous “The Walking Dead” Season 4 spoilers and news:
- AMC says David Morrissey’s The Governor isn’t leaving
- Spoilers: A new sanctuary
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: First half of Season 4
- Hershel’s fate in Season 4
- Spoilers: Is comic villain Negan a possibility?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Will a baby-walker be making an appearance?
- Will Rick still be the leader?
- 3 new cast members reveal spoilers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 spoilers: Did Hershel get a new leg?