Promotional sneak peeks for “The Walking Dead” that are released domestically are major teasers, often not revealing anything at all. And that’s why we love international promos! On Thursday, February 13, a sneak peak from Latin America on Tumblr surfaced, spoiling the fate of two characters that fans have been wondering about. Note that major spoilers are ahead if you are not caught up to “The Walking Dead” or wish to not know anything that’s to come.
First, the not so important character – Tara. She is shown with Glenn, as she asks “How do you know she made it?” Most likely asking Glenn about Maggie. But, more importantly, baby Judith is in the trailer! Well, unless instead of a baby Tyreese is carrying a blanket wrapped up in a ball. Check out the clip right here. There are also screencaps in the slideshow attached to this article for a closer look, although not in the best quality.
Even though the majority of fans knew she was alive, it’s great to have confirmation. And who is in charge of international trailers? They aren’t doing a very good job and tend to spoil things quite often, but hey, thanks!
“The Walking Dead” Season 4 returns with episode 10, "Inmates," on Sunday, February 16. If you can't wait to find out what happens next, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest spoilers on your newsfeed!
Some great Twitter accounts to follow for everything 'The Walking Dead':
For more "The Walking Dead" check out:
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoiler snippets and images for episode 10 ‘Inmates’
- Three new characters to appear in episode 10 ‘Inmates’
- 10 spoilers for “The Walking Dead” back-half of Season 4 and "After"
- ‘The Walking Dead’: Why is AMC worried about second half?
- Season 4 spoilers: Episode 9 – 16 titles and synopses
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Is that Carol in the new trailer?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers and photo stills from trailer
- Morgan to return this Season 4?
©Sandra Perez, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author and proper credit. A piece of the article may be reproduced with proper credit and link back.