"The Vampire Diaries" will show Damon on the hunt for Wes Maxfield on tonight's episode on CW, and now fans are being given new inside scoop on what is coming next for Wes. On Feb. 6, TV Fanatic shared the latest comments by Rick Cosnett, and Wes' time on the series is far from over.
A sneak peek released for the episode earlier this week showed Damon and Enzo hunting for Dr. Maxfield, but the good doctor is not done with his work yet. Cosnett teased the following about what Wes' next actions will be:
Basically, let’s just say that Wes is a survivor and he takes very desperate measures and will do anything to get what he wants and to see his legacy and his plan come to fruition. It’s pretty cool what happens.
The last mention of Wes involved Aaron telling someone that he had cut Wes off. He was not paying for his Augustine research anymore. Wes will find someone new to fund his research though, and this si connected to Cosnett's comments.
Rick Cosnett has enjoyed joining the "TVD" family, but he has already landed a role in a new series, according to Deadline. Rick has landed himself a role on "The Flash." He will play a villain on the new superhero series, which is set to arrive this fall on CW.
"The Vampire Diaries" will air on CW later tonight.
For more on this series, check out:
- 'The Vampire Diaries' 5x13 clips: Damon is back to his evil self
- 'The Vampire Diaries': Julie Plec teases the next season 5 big bad
- 'The Vampire Diaries': Ian Somerhalder remembers Nina Dobrev relationship
- 'The Vampire Diaries' 5x13 first look: Time to party the bitterness away
- 'The Vampire Diaries' star Nina Dobrev talks about Ian Somerhalder split
- 'The Vampire Diaries': New spoilers for the second half of season 5