Organic Ocean Vodka announced on Monday that they will be getting into cahoots with the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa to create, "The Ultimate Ocean Cocktail Contest." Recipes will be accepted from Hawaiian citizens (as a category) and from all others (national category). Winners from each category will stay at the aforementioned Sheraton and their recipe will be placed onto a menu for a year at one of Sheraton's Maui restaurants.
- Airfare is not included
- You can be a professional bartender or an amateur mixologist, it matters not
- Submissions will be accepted by email or website form submission
- You may submit recipes through August 29, 2014 @ 11:59 p.m.
- State finalists will be profiled & judged at an event, which is open to the public
- Profiling & judging will occur on Saturday, September 20 at the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
- National finalists will be judged by an industry professionals panel
- National finalists will be announced at the September 20th event
- Entrants must submit a completed registration form, the recipe and a high-resolution photo of the cocktail
- Entrants must be 21 years-of-age or older
Ocean Vodka. One World. One Ocean.
©Ginae B. McDonald. All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior written permission and consent from the author or Clarity Digital Group LLC, DBA Examiner.com.
Follow me on Facebook
The author receives no compensation from any firm for the above recommendation and is not responsible for any effects, positive or negative, that may occur.