The Super Bowl, the championship game of the NFL has always been known for its high profile advertisements. According to ESPN, the average commercial costs about $3.5 Million dollars(the price for a bowl commercial in 1967...$42,000). Nielsen ratings show that the average Super Bowl commercial reaches about 90 million viewers. And biggest companies to drop some money on a commercial during the big game are car companies. Here is the definitive list for all the car commercials to be seen at the 2013 Super Bowl!
or click each link individually to see each one.
- Audi - Prom
- Cadillac - Cadillac ATS and the Green Hell
- Fiat - Super Bowl Topless Commercial
- Hyundai- Team
- Hyundai - Epic Playdate
- Kia - Hotbots
- Kia - Space Babies
- Lincoln - Steer the Script
- Mercedes-Benz - Starring William Defoe 'Soul'
- Mercedes-Benz - Starring Kate Upton' Slo-mo Car Wash'
- Toyota - I wish starring Kaley Cuoco
- Toyota - Rav 4 adventure
- Volkswagen - Get in Get Happy