On Sunday, Jan. 20, 2013, pep.ph, one of the most credible entertainment websites in the Philippines released its article about the incident happened to "Diamond Star" Maricel Soriano with Gerald Anderson, the hottest young actor in the entertainment industry.
Based on the released article, they are shooting their TV series "I Will Love You Tomorrow," but due to some reasons, Gerald Anderson couldn't get his best emotion, after that, some of the crew heard Maricel Soriano shouting, "you are the cause of delay."
An insider revealed that Maricel immediately talked to her director and questioned Gerald Anderson's capability. "What is that? He couldn't get it!"
Later on, Maricel confronted Gerald and said, "you have to say sorry to the crew because you are the cause of delay." Maricel walked out after that sequence. Gerald Anderson followed and talked to her personally but reports said that he was seen crying after his conversation with Maricel.
Until now, there is no confirmation yet if this rumor is true, but for some observers who saw that incident, Gerald is having problems with Maricel Soriano. Also starring in that TV series are Dina Bonnevie, Cristine Reyes, Rayver Cruz, Diana Zubiri and Ton Ton Gutierrez.
Hit this link and click the word subscribe under my name to get instant updates.
- Sunshine Cruz: I'm not sure if Cesar Montano lives in a hotel with Krista Miller
- Sunshine Cruz was reportedly confronted Krista Miller
- Sunshine Cruz explores her legal options in Cesar Montano-Krista Miller affair
- Cesar Montano, Sunshine Cruz and Krista Miller triangle
- The truth about Krista Miller and Cesar Montano's affair according to Sunshine
- Sunshine Cruz answers rumors about Cesar Montano
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE UPDATES....