With over 80 dining options at and around Disneyland and California Adventure theme parks, the choice of where to eat can be overwhelming, but wherever you dine will be well worth it. Park-goers get to choose their dining options based on location to the ride they just finished, type of food desire, or just something cheap. Though, here is a little help to narrow down the search for the best Disney restaurant to the top ten.
According to About.com, here are Disneyland’s top ten restaurants to try:
10. Storyteller’s Café A whimsically themed restaurant with dishes like sea bass, eggplant, and grilled lemon prawns.
9. Tortilla Jo’s Fine Mexican dining, including hand-made tortillas, mountainous nachos, margaritas, and a wide variety of tequilas.
7. Catal Restaurant An Art Deco atmosphere with cuisine from Spain.
6. Trader Sam’s Inspired by the Jungle Cruise ride, this “Enchanted Tiki Bar” is where Trader Sam is identified as the Amazon’s “literal” head salesman.
5. Café Orleans Similar to the Blue Bayou, but offers meals in an outside ambiance and cheaper prices.
4. Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Great New Orleans-style eatery to dine on delicious meals and enjoy the good times and jazzy atmosphere.
3. Steakhouse 55 This upscale steakhouse may seem a little pricey, but actually is cheaper than most steakhouses outside of Disneyland parks.
2. Blue Bayou This restaurant is unique in fashion due to its location residing in the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction.
1. (Tie) Napa Rose This eatery, loved for favorites like the Strawberry Sage BBQ Duck Breast.
1. (Tie) Carthay Circle Restaurant This restaurant is decked out with an old-school vibe, but embraces contemporary cuisine.
Here are the top ten Disneyland restaurants the Anaheim Fast Food Examiner has tried and highly recommends if you are looking for a good time and low prices:
10. ESPN Zone
So, whether you are enjoying Disneyland, California Adventure or just adventuring around Downtown Disney, you can take a break and enjoy any of these top restaurants.