Now is the time to start thinking and planning where you would like to travel to in 2014. With so many exciting destinations in the world, it is nice to know that not too far from Orange County is one of the most exciting cities, a place where visitors, from around the world, flock to. Lets look at the top six great reasons.
1. Accommodations in the city range from inexpensive modest motor iuns to 5-star luxury hotels. Most of these luxury accommodations can be found on the Las Vegas strip where it is easy to enjoy a night out on East Fremont Street while staying at one of their great hotels - (a) The Plaza; (b) Golden Gate; (c) Golden Nugget; (d) The D Las Vegas.
2. The city has many exciting, unique, flashy, splashy, and family style restaurants. Many have won awards, while some have a romantic side with champagne, candlelight, and even roses. Experience the exquisite service in a casual setting at (a) Hugo's Cellar at the Four Queens where every lady is presented with a red rose when they arrive;
(b) The Top of the World a restaurant more than 800-ft above the city in the Stratosphere Tower with unparralel views of the city as it revolves 360 degrees every 80 minutes;
(d) The Alize at the top of the Palms Hotel & Casino is French Cuisine at it's best;
(e) The French bistro Mon Ami Gabi inside the Paris Las Vegas Hotel is where delicious desserts can be found at the Sugar Factor;
(f) New York's legendary family style restaurant,Carmine’s, at the Caesars Forum Shop;
(g) Ghirardelli’s at Carnaval Court, in the outdoor promenade at Harrahs Las Vegas.
3. Sports is a major attraction in Vegas and can be viewed in the luxurious sport lounges.
(a) a great viewing experience can be had ar the Lagasse Stadium at the Palazzado
(b) the remodeled sports book at Bally's Las Vegas has great viewing and plenty of food choices;
(c) the world’s top Sevens Rugby players get down and dirty Jan. 24–26 at the 2014 USA Sevens International RugbyTournament at the Sam Boyd Stadium/;
(d) the Las Vegas Pro Soccer Challenge also at the Boyd Stadium, February 16, 2014;
(e) and get revved up for the NASCAR races which returns to Las Vegas March 7–9 at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway when the world's best drivers will be there.
4. Shopping is one of the most popular sports for any vacationer and Vegas is home to some of the best shopping in the world.
(a) The Grand Canal Shoppes of the Venetian Resort,
(b) The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace where one will find over a 160 specialty shops and restaurants;
(c) visit the Town Square Las Vegas an open-air shopping, dinning, and entertainment center on Las Vegas Boulevard;
(d) The Crystals at City Center has over 500,000-square feet of retail and dining;
(e) the Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood features over 170 speciality stores;
(f) with 250 specialty stores, restaurants and a canopy that hovers 20 stories over the Mall, the Fashion Show Mall , is one of Las Vegas's premium areas for dining and entertainment;
(g) and for those looking for discounted shopping the Las Vegas Premium Outlets can be found in both the north at the South Grand Central Parkway, in the south on Las Vegas Blvd. South.
5. While not the main attraction for visitors to Vegas, the city does have over 40 relaxing luxury Spas with some of the best to be found at
(a) The Palms Palace Pool & Spa which was the first to offer a traditional Turkish Bath;
(b) the Hard Rock's Reliquary Spa that has 21 treatment rooms and a Roman Bath as it's centerpiece;
(c) The Canyon Ranch SpaClub at the Venetian which has a rock climbing wall;
(d) the Aquae Sulis Spa at JW Marriott.
6. And finally the unique nightlife which includes, along with top shows, complimentary late-night lounge acts. Visit here for information about Vegas entertainment