Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and gamers are looking for a good game to share with their sweethearts. Well, look no further than this list. These are the top five games you need to play with your sweetheart on Valentine's Day!
5. Lego Marvel Super Heroes – This game makes the number five position because it has a specific audience. Chances are that the quirks and nuances of Lego Marvel Super Heroes will only be appreciated by fans of Lego or the Marvel Universe. If either of those things apply to you and your sweetheart, then this game is a must-have. It is fun enough for all generations to be enjoyed by any couple of almost any age.
4. Starbound – An extremely affordable option, Starbound will take couples to the edges of the galaxy and far beyond. Nothing says Valentine’s Day romance like blasting off into the unknown with only your love at your side. Having to brave the rough tundra of unexplored planets by fighting and building shelters together will delight the minds of any gaming couple.
3. Mario-Kart Wii – Any of the Mario-Kart games are a perfect choice for gamers and non-gamers alike. Offering accessible gameplay, laughs and a lighthearted setting, Mario-Kart is even playable by multiple couples. If you are entertaining a party, or simply just relaxing with a loved-one, Mario-Kart can provide for some easy entertainment.
2. Portal 2 - Portal 2 is a lighthearted, funny puzzle-solving game that requires teamwork and careful thought. This will give you the chance to cooperate and try to outsmart one another, providing fun competition. Portal 2 can provide a quick fix of fun, without taking itself too seriously.
1. Minecraft - You may think this is a generic option for Valentine’s, but there are many reasons why it is the prime option for couple-gaming. Not only will your sweetheart cuddle closer during the more intense moments of gameplay, but it will give you the opportunity to defend them! You can build a house together, make beds together, give one another roses and flowers and build statues in their favor. There really is not a more intimate option in the gaming world. At least, that can be listed here.