And so it is written that when Saint Nick came down from his communion with the almighty up at the North Pole, he had ten commandments to bestow upon his people. He found them worshiping idols and playing a game with the skin of the cloven hoof beast. Still, he was not daunted, but began reading in a booming voice from his tablet:
The image and story of our modern-day Santa may have been introduced by a white culture – thank you very much. But now that it's here, it belongs to everyone, and everyone should be able to recreate the magic of Santa in his own image!
“You gota learn to speak up when something is wrong.”
Jesus said, “Feed my sheep.” In fact, he said it three times in John between verses 15 & 17. He didn't ever say, “Let them starve and sleep in the streets because that's just the way God works!”
4. Tho shalt not cast the first stone – especially at someone who has the power to make the stoning of you go viral.
“Enlightenment is attained through the process of diving into the troubled waters of Self, to discover the blocks and beliefs that keep you from attaining your highest, brightest version of you,...” It's a do-it-yourself process. Sooner or later you'll discover that leaders only mislead, so just don't wait for them!
6. Believe in your own power to make a difference. I AM within each of you as is the kingdom of heaven.
8. Give the gift of Love for Christmas. “The world doesn't need to be saved. It needs to be loved! That's how you save it!
9. Open your heart and you'll work miracles. BE a superhero to those you love – and love everyone! Be ready to help ANYONE in need!
10. Laugh lots! Don't be afraid to laugh at yourself. That's how you learn.
“Ho ho ho...and Merry Christmas!”
In the Spirit of X-Mas,