The SuperZoo is the largest annual pet product trade show in the USA. This year it will take place in Las Vegas in the Mandalay Bay Convention Center from Tuesday, July 22nd through Thursday, July 24th. The show will open at 10:00 a.m. daily. All the top dogs are going to be there, including start-up companies as well as heritage brands. There will be some exciting new products, including some squeaky ones, unveiled at the show.
This trade show, unfortunately, is for insiders to the market only though. It is closed to the public. The only outsiders that will be let into the inner sanctum will possibly be media, but then again, they must schedule a time for a personal tour in order to view the hottest new pet products that will soon be available to the public.
The SuperZoo is an annual event. Over the three-day extravaganza, pet-minded companies get to reveal their latest developments; including current and emerging trends in pet nutrition, recreation and training. Listed below are some of the industry experts for canines that will be present at this years event:
Founded on whole food nutrition and bursting with pure, wholesome nutrients, Spring Naturals dinners and treats for pets are made in the USA by a family owned company. They pride their self on using only real meat (never meat meal) as the #1 ingredient, and formulate their recipeswithout starchy, high-glycemic ingredients.
New At Their SuperZoo Booth #20135:
- Spring Naturals Dinners for Cats contain the highest percentage of real meat available in the cat food aisle, plus a healthy medley of garden greens and berries. These grain free recipes include canned 3oz minced entrées and 5.5oz pâtés, as well as highly palatable dry kibble varieties.
- Spring Naturals Dry Dinners for Dogs, available in whole grain and grain free varieties, are now Low Glycemic certified by the Glycemic Research Institute.
Bravo Pet Foods offers over 125 USA-made, raw frozen and raw freeze dried recipes, closer to the way nature intended pets to eat! Studies show that a raw diet can help reduce allergy symptoms, decrease abnormal hyperactivity and increase mobility in senior animals, among other benefits.
New At Their SuperZoo Booth #4009
- Bravo continues to unveil new product packaging to complement their updated image.
- New Homestyle Complete™ Dinners for Dogs are made with real meat as the first ingredient and is freeze dried to preserve its ingredients’ nutritional value. The grain and gluten free recipes are available in 3oz single-serve packets; 2lb and 6lb resealable bags; and new sample sizes.
- New Crunchy Delights™ 5oz baked treats for dogs boast using real meat, plus chickpeas, green beans, cranberries, and squash.
- New Bag-O-Chews® Beef Trachea are available in multiple cuts for breeds of all sizes.
Dedicated to providing full transparency, Look Who’s Happy proudly operates their privately owned Gainesville, Georgia plant according to FDA food safety production guidelines. In fact, they meet far higher standards! SuperZoo marks this brand’s market debut with two USA-made product lines for dogs – Fetch’n Fillets™ and Tempt’n Tenders™.
New At Their SuperZoo Booth #3135
- Fetch’n Fillets whole muscle jerky treats are made from naturally raised beef, cage free chicken and grass fed bison sourced from the USA, as well as grass fed venison from New Zealand.
- Made with USA-raised, cage free chicken, Tempt’n Tenders are available crusted with carrot, pumpkin, sweet potato, or blueberry for a unique aroma, texture and flavor.
PetSafe® is one of the industry’s largest and most innovative brands! In 2012 they launched Lickety Stik®, a low-calorie, lickable treat, creating an entirely new consumable category. The latest addition to the USA-made PetSafe treat line is the indigo™ family.
Happening At Their SuperZoo Booth #1075:
- PetSafe® will debut their indigo™ Christmas promotion – visit their booth for detailed information.
- indigo Smokehouse Strips™ use real, thick cut chicken or bacon that’s smoked and cured for flavor and vacuum-sealed for freshness. Most importantly, these jerky treats are proudly made in the USA!
- The indigo™ Fresh family of brush-free oral care pet products make dental care enjoyable for dogs and easy for their parents. The line consists of three great-tasting products all made in the USA, including indigo™ Fresh Dental Sticks, indigo™ Fresh Floss Bones and indigo™ Fresh Dental Sauce.
Caru natural, grain free stews and treats for dogs are made in the USA with USDA-inspected meats or poultry (never from China) to look, smell and taste more like homemade. Their Natural Stews are packaged in eco-friendly Tetra Pak® cartons – a pet industry first in North America (helpful Tetra Pak infographic here).
Happening At Their SuperZoo Booth #10005:
- The 12.5oz Caru Natural Stews are made with real beef, chicken, pork, or turkey, as the first ingredient, plus carefully selected vegetables and fruit. Serve as an entrée or add as a “gravy.”
- Caru Soft ‘n Tasty grain free treats are made with real chicken, beef or duck, plus healthy blueberries and cranberries that you can see. Available in 3.5oz Bar and 4oz Bite varieties.
Founded by Dr. Roger Mugford, a renowned pet behaviorist and trainer to the Queen’s corgis, The Company of Animals is committed to improving the relationship between people and their pets. The brand is responsible for creating, refining and distributing products that are as humane as they are effective.
Happening At Their SuperZoo Booth #16107:
- The Anxiety Wrap® uses acupressure to help relieve stress and fear caused by thunderstorms, separation anxiety and more. Tufts Universityeven deemed the patented product 89 percent effective! Now available in 7 sizes (reduced from the original 11) and in new, eye-catching packages.
- Several new feeders and interactive games will join the growing product line during SuperZoo. Additional details will be revealed at the show.
Fruitables treats combine aroma, taste and texture to create an amazing sensory experience for pets with each and every reward. Boasting “super food” ingredients like pumpkin, sweet potatoes and blueberries, every Fruitables bite is healthy and beneficial. Best yet, all their products originate and are made in the USA.
Happening At Their SuperZoo Booth #5081:
- New Fruitables Vanilla Snowflake dog treats are deliciously festive and made with real snowflakes! The patent-pending, limited edition product includes 300 perfectly unique snowflakes sustainably harvested from the mountains near Crested Butte, Colorado. Then they’re combined into a delightful pumpkin granola and yogurt recipe with only 9 calories each.
- New Fruitables Skinny Minis™ Watermelon treats for dogs are truly unique and only 2.5 gluten-free calories per treat.
Gold Paw Series is dedicated to providing practical, versatile dogwear for canines of all shapes, sizes and breeds. The Stretch Fleece popover jacket is their signature product, made with recycled polyester and 7 percent spandex for a 4-way stretch and unbelievably soft, velvet-like finish.
Happening At Their SuperZoo Booth #13140:
- The new Portland Pullover coat features a soft shell made of recycled polyester fleece that’s treated with a BIONIC-FINISH®ECO topcoat to repel rain, sludge, mud, and snow.
- New colors for the reversible Duluth Double Fleece Pullover include Camel/Eggplant, Ocean Blue/Robin's Egg Blue, Black/Red, and Orange/Fuchsia.
Dog Rocks are a proven, holistic solution to stop lawn burn marks before they start. Simply place these unique rocks in your pet’s water bowl to naturally filter impurities, like nitrates, from his urine for up to two months.
Happening At Their SuperZoo Booth #4069:
- Attendees will get the opportunity to meet Carina Evans, CEO of Dog Rocks and learn about this 100 percent natural, proven lawn burn prevention product.