Sunday. Who doesn't love waking up slowly on a Sunday morning? This is probably one of the best experiences of the weekend. While you may be thinking about what to eat for breakfast, why not pour yourself a cup of hot coffee or tea and read over some of the health and wellness topics you may have missed this week. These articles may actually inspire you to gravitate towards healthier breakfast options!
- Wow... What on earth can you believe these days when it comes to nutrition?
- Could GLUTEN be why you don't feel so good? (Video)
- Going gluten-free doesn't mean you have to suffer during the holidays!
- Speaking of gluten-free, you also don't have to give up your pizza splurges!
- Fellow Examiner points out that a high-fat, low carbohydrate diet could fuel weight loss!
- Do you think healthier fast food menu items really make a difference?
- On the topic of fast food menus, 21 secret menus have been revealed... WARNING; they're not healthy food items!
- Do you love Whole Foods but your wallet doesn't? Here is what you SHOULD and SHOULD NOT buy at the store, according to one of its workers.
- Have you adopted coconut oil in your cooking or beauty regime?
- Tongue cancer is real. Just ask Michael Douglas.
- Is eating raw vegetables the fountain of youth? - Just eat vegetables in general people!
- High-fructose corn syrup may cause cardiovascular disease and it may also kill brain cells!
- A delicious gluten, sugar, wheat, dairy, soy, nut free and vegan adaptable pumpkin cupcake recipe! A great snack for Halloween, Thanksgiving and the rest of the upcoming holidays!
- Is it getting a bit colder outside? Well then you may want to warm up a pot of this extraordinarily healthy vegan soup recipe!
Have a stunning Sunday! Don't forget to prep some of your meals for the week!