Happy second Sunday of the New Year! How is 2013 treating all of you?
You have all probably been extremely busy getting back into the groove of things after the holiday festivities, which means you most likely didn't have even a minute to read about the latest health, nutrition and fitness news! Not to worry...
- Food waste, what you don't know.
- Food prices are expected to rise.
- Which of these foods have you had recently?
- If you or someone you know has had a stroke, try to look on the bright side.
- High Fiber Diets prevent prostate cancer progression.
- Did you get your flu shot this season?
- Speaking of the flu...
- 'Whole Grain' food isn't always healthy.
- A WONDERFUL, high protein snack you can eat on the go.
- Would you look in this mirror?
- Did you know that belly fat is different from thigh fat?
- Want to keep your heart healthy?
- It's time to do a crossword puzzle!
- Are you being smart this year?
- Do you know what flaxseeds are? You should!
- Don't throw out those used coffee ground just yet!
- Another blow for sweetened drinks.
- Not exactly the taste of Italy.
- Would you do this?
- So what diet is the worst and what diet is the best for your heart health?
And there you have it! Have a wonderful rest of your Sunday!