The Spyder 360 was created by Jonathan Smith. He is an Industrial Designer and has 10 years of experience developing products for globally recognized brands. Over the past 2 and a half years, he's been developing The Spyder 360™ alongside fitness enthusiasts and industry professionals. Their feedback has gone right into The Spyder 360™ to create a product with real benefits and value to fitness enthusiasts of any level.
This device was made to give a full body work out. As a backer of this project you will receive a pair of The Spyder 360™, a Knee pad, and an essential exercise guide.
Here are some important design items on the device:
Have an Unlimited Range of Motion™
• Build your entire core, which includes your back, oblique, and abdominal muscles.
• Without a strong core other areas of your body compensate and injuries become more common.
• Easily integrate into many of today’s popular exercise programs: HIIT, P90X™, Insanity™, 10-Minute Trainer™, T25™, Cross-Fit™, Piyo™, TRX™, Rip:60™
• Be more versatile than push up bars, gliders, or an ab wheel. They can provide a whole body workout. You define the path your arms and legs take.
• Work on most surfaces and transition easily between them. ie: Carpeting, rugs, tile, marble, slate, granite, concrete, cork, rubber floors, rubber mats, gym mats, linoleum & laminate, astro turf of various heights, and others.
• Each surface provides a different experience and challenge.
Anyone at any level of fitness can use it.
How will it work on your wood floor? Wood Floors --- Impressions can be left in Real Wood floors. Synthetic wood floors have shown no signs of wear even with individuals who weighed more than 300lbs! He had people actually try out the prototypes and give him feedback. Some were personal trainers, large regional gym owners and their staff, athletic combine trainers, strength coaches, chiropractors, physical therapists, a University’s Exercise Science and Kinesiology department, individuals who were passionate about fitness, and others who did not work out very much, if at all.
Support the project here:
Or visit their website here: http://thespyder360.com