The three most notable creeds in Christian history, The Apostle's Creed, The Creed of Constantinople, and The Nicene Creed, in one form or another, are the cornerstones of all doctrine adhered to by Catholics and Protestants alike, the most widely accepted being the creed penned around 600 A.D.
Today, that creed, still called the Apostle's Creed even though they had no part in the writing of it, continues to be the foundation Evangelicals and Catholics around the world build their church thought upon. However, such thought, rather than magnifying the glorious nature of the salvation of God, the Apostles' Creed in use now diminishes it. In truth, the creed in use now actually fails to define the key components of our salvation God purchased for us when He raised Christ Jesus our Lord from the dead. The old creed mentions the life everlasting, but that is worthless to the masses of Christians that do not understand the magnificence embedded in those words.
Fallacious Christian doctrines have robbed the core of the church, its parishioners, of their authority to become true Disciples of Christ. All that believe have the right to go out into the world and call lost souls out of darkness into the marvelous light of glory as the Sons of God. However, most current doctrine tends to raise up drones to sit in seats each Sunday. These are subjugated by brighter minds only in power to pad their own bank accounts. The components of the life everlasting are not a part of their doctrine and never will be. We cannot serve God and money.
Isn’t it about time that Evangelical, Catholic, Charismatic, and Pentecostals recognize the need for a more complete Christian Creed that re-establishes the Holy Spirit as the Executive Officer of our Lord's church, sent to us by our Lord to lead us in our actions? (Those led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God). Isn’t it about time that Jesus be portrayed as the head of His body, (the church), here and in the heavenlies, making Him our Commanding Officer? We believe so.
Isn't it about time the religious drones of the Christian masses take salvation seriously and understand that both the men and women that choose to believe the Apostle's words to us have the right to the same glory they have been given? Such is offered to all that will separate themselves from the world by the Word of God. Having a high intelligence quotient and exalted degrees in academia does not open the eyes of one's understanding and reveal wisdom and knowledge about God and what He has called us to. Isn't it time we look past the know-it-alls that of truth know nothing. Isn’t it time return to the Spirit of God sent to us to lead and guide us according to the will of our Lord into all truth, understanding, and wisdom? We believe so.
Following is the contemporary version of the Apostle’s Creed generally in use today. Our problem with the creed below is the over-use of generalizations, too much past tense, and a complete lack of gospel of God understanding. Yes, Jesus Christ was born of a virgin and the only begotten son of God until He passed away on the Cross of Calvary.
Afterward however, when the day of His resurrection came, He became the first born Son of God from the dead, a new creation of God, the first born of a new species of man, a new species that would have the love nature and spiritual life of the resurrected Jesus Christ within them. (Christ in you, the hope of glory).Now He is no longer God’s only begotten Son, but the first born Son of God from the dead, the progenitor of a new race of man bearing His name Jesus and called The Sons of God.
 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel.
 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the Sons of God.
 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many Sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.
 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the Sons of God.
 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the Children of God:
 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Contemporary Version of the Apostle’s Creed
I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
the Creator of heaven and earth,
and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord:
Who was conceived of the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate
was crucified, died, and was buried.
He descended into hell.
On the third day He arose again from the dead.
He ascended into heaven
and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty,
whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting.
First and foremost a new Christian Creed should establish Jesus Christ as the head of a thriving colony of a new species called and given power to become Sons of God (by measure) made of the Spirit of our Lord on Earth and in Heaven. This colony would be governed by the Holy Spirit who has been sent to us to help, lead, guide, teach, and preside over God’s new creation. This new creed would establish that it is God by the Holy Spirit, not man, that selects the officials of His church and it is God that equips His officers by the working of His Spirit anointing them within and upon according to the will of our Lord. All in the body of Christ would understand that those called to glory would develop in stages in spirit and in soul similar to human beings that develop in stages physically and mentally. It would be understood that the Holy Spirit equips each son called into glory with a gift or gifts to benefit the church and be signs and wonders to the world. It would be understood that those of God reaching maturity in Christ would have their heart saturated with the love of God for all, and have an intimate relationship with the Father knowing that He is the origin and perfect essence of love. There would not be any denominations. Grace would abound to all through the love of Christ who gave Himself for us.
 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, “Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.”
This same Spirit would also equip us to continue the work our Lord commanded us to do, that is, go into the entire world and make disciples of all nations. (I can’t find where it says “make drones of all nations” in the Bible). Hey you! Can’t you get it through your thick head that you are supposed be producing 30, 60, or 100 times the exact truth of the Word of God by the Holy Spirit in the lives of those that need God in their lives? Well, if not…isn’t it high time you repented of your fruitlessness, get on your knees and ask God to fill you with His Spirit that you might be taught the Word of God by the Spirit of Truth by humbling yourself before Him? Yes it is!!!
 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
 For the body is not one member, but many.
Our primary objective as the Sons of God growing up in Him is to exhibit the qualities inherent in the nature of God, i.e., 1Cor.13, the love of God. It should be understood that such does not come of our own doing, but through faith and patient endurance learning from the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, the Holy Spirit, the Holy Ghost. Such doesn’t happen to us overnight. It is through patient endurance that we inherit the promises. What is a promise of God? The promises of God are bound up in all His glorious names…examples include…Jehovah Jireh, our provider, Jehovah Rophi, our healer, Jehovah Nissi, our shield or banner of love over us…just a few of His many names representing who He is to us, but we must grow up into the reality of these promises becoming a part of our existence, both physically, and spiritually. (All the Promises of the Bible, Lockyer).
4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8 Love never fails.
We can’t produce the fruit of God’s love declared to us in 1Cor. 13. God Himself places His love nature in us when He is ready. It is through patient endurance that we inherit the promises.
The Apostles' Creed as by the Spirit of Truth
1. Christianity began the Sunday God raised Christ Jesus from the dead making Him the first born of a new race of man.
2. This new race of man would be called the Sons of God. They would differ from the mortal man Adam because the life of God within them would develop them from the inside out. The Sons of God would grow in stages over the course of many years until they became perfected in the love of God.
3. All would understand that the development of a Son of God in the likeness of their Lord Jesus would be God's work, God working within them to bring them into the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.
4. One would recognize a Son of God by virtue of the love of God perfected within them and their willingness to suffer and endure many trials and testings.
5. Furthermore, the Sons of God in Christ Jesus and He in them would have the mind of Christ. These would also be known for their knowledge, wisdom, and understanding, and would be able to explain scripture by virtue of their experience of the Truth that is in the Word of God, the Holy Bible, the Holy Scriptures.
6. These would proclaim the greatness of the salvation that God prepared for us before the foundation of the world, even the grounds to be given immortality and glory according to the Gospel of God.
7. Those willing to hear the Word of God as preached, taught, and published by the Sons of God would also be given power to become the Sons of God, that is, all those that receive the Lord Jesus and believe upon His name. (All those that receive the Lord Jesus and believe upon His name includes women. They have the right to be considered the Sons of God because He that indwells them is masculine not feminine.
8. A Son of God would be born again by the Spirit of God. He would receive the Spirit of Adoption and cry "Abba, Father," or "Daddy!" As a Son of God He would be led by the Spirit of God in all of His glorious manifestations!
9. A Son of God would be aided by the Spirit of Comfort, the Comforter, the Holy Ghost, the Spirit of Truth that leads one into all understanding, the Spirit that the world cannot receive.
10. The Sons of God would know by experience that God lives within them, and by experience also know that God, who lives within them is greater than all that are in the world.
11. The Sons of God would be called "Peacemakers," because by the Spirit of God they would make many to be at peace with our Lord of Kings, Lord of Lords, Lord God Almighty Love Dad. We are all called to peace with God by the Sons of God through the Blood of the Cross of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
12. The Sons of God must continue in the Words of God through the Spirit of Truth, and keep their faith to the end of their days here and beyond if need be no matter what they suffer.