An abundance of UFO sightings. Spectacular crop circle designs. A giant spiral of light.
For over a year now, various unusual occurrences both in the sky and on the ground have attracted notable attention. Witnesses often wonder about the significance of what they've just seen. News media outlets cover such stories every now and then, always in an isolated manner. However, if each were considered to be part of one continuous series of developments, such occurrences might take on a whole new meaning.
1) Since December 2008, a "star-like luminary" of brilliant power has been showing up in the skies over numerous countries, leaving memorable impressions on those watching from below.
Below are a few examples of people's reports of these 'stars'.
"...we were travelling north on the Alicante-Valencia highway, close to Denia. It was after sunset and we were surprised to see a very bright star (the brightest star one can see in the sky) that pulsated with different colours...It was strange because it was at the horizon line and one could see it very clearly although normally at that position one could not see regular stars clearly enough."
- Resident in Spain, May 2009
"The glowing sphere was constantly changing its shape as if it was ablaze and it was emitting a shade of yellow light tinged with orange..."
- Resident in Slovenia, September 2009
"At 1:30 am I woke up and went to my kitchen for water; I looked out the window as I always do, and saw a very big bright star in the New York City sky, in the south west. I thought the star was unusually big and it was all by itself in the open sky. I grabbed my binoculars to get a better look and asked if this was the miracle 'star'? The 'star' started moving at an incredible speed...."
- Resident in New York, October 2009
2) In Avebury, England a star-shaped crop circle was discovered in the early part of the 2009 crop circle season.
3) In December 2009 an enormous spiral light phenomenon appeared over Norway. Many people still do not accept the "official" explanation that it was merely a malfunctioning missile.
Are all of these happenings related? If so, are they hopeful signs of something extraordinary taking place on our planet?
Find out more at this upcoming presentation:
'The Moment has Come' - a video presentation of a lecture by Scottish artist, author and esotericist Benjamin Creme