Exquisite. Warm. Chic. Comfortable. These are just a few words to describe The Salon & Spa at The Chase Park Plaza, a luxury hotel property in St. Louis. It is the destination location for polishing, pampering, and chilling. Many might dismiss St. Louis as a place that would have a destination spa, but The Salon & Spa dispels those myths.
The versatile menu of services, professional and friendly staff, and inviting and elegant décor at this Aveda concept provider leaves no stone unturned. They invite guests to review their services and make requests based on what they desire so that the salon and spa can fulfill them wholly from beginning to end. As a result, there are no set spa packages, because they want to encourage guests to customize their own spa retreat.
The Salon & Spa, which is an integral part of the luxurious amenities at The Chase Park Plaza, offers a full-service menu providing:
• Body Treatments
• Skin Treatments
• Nail services
• Botanical hair treatments
• Make-up services
• Gentlemen’s services menu
I recently had the opportunity to visit The Salon & Spa to experience the Chase Signature Facial. The service was quite remarkable and only enhanced by the knowledge and expertise of my spa professional. It should be noted that the Chase Signature Facial was so much more than a facial, as it incorporated the elements of a massage to create a head-to-toe spa experience. It started with one of the best foot massages I’ve ever had, which set the tone for the rest of the service. Absolutely fabulous, and highly recommended!
I was able to glean the following details about the Salon & Spa at The Chase Park Plaza:
• Most requested services: Chase Signature Facial, Stress-Fix Massage, Chase Manicure and Pedicure, and the Blow-Dry service for hair.
• Spa Manager, Tara Gregor’s recommendations for spa newbies: Pure Focus facial with customization, Personalized Massage, Spa Manicure and Spa Pedicure.
• Spa Manager, Tara Gregor’s recommendations for spa veterans: Stress-Fix Massage, and the Spa Manicure and Pedicure.
• Great for Stay-cations—no need to travel far to treat yourself! A salon and spa visit coupled with a stay at the Chase Park Plaza would be a great getaway (check out The Chase Park Plaza’s packages: http://www.chaseparkplaza.com/specialsPackages-en.html
• Guests are a balance of female and male. So, gentlemen can take as much advantage of the services as the ladies (see the Gentlemen’s services menu).
• Guests should make and take time to relax in the salon and spa. Enjoy a refreshing beverage, such as a mimosa, or order lunch to have delivered between your services.
• Aveda products are used in signature services, treatments, hair, and makeup.
The Chase Park Plaza specials link, which includes the Spa Package: http://www.chaseparkplaza.com/specialsPackages-en.html
The Salon & Spa at The Chase Park Plaza
212 N. Kingshighway Blvd.
St. Louis, MO. 63108
Special thanks to The Chase Park Plaza, The Salon & Spa, Tara Gregor, The Salon & Spa Manager, and Lea Luchetti, Director of Advertising & Brand Management for The Chase Park Plaza.