UDOR United Sports Car Championship and the IMSA Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, happening Friday through Sunday, January 3rd through 5th, 2014.
The first racing of the 2014 season at Daytona is a weekend practice session in advance of the Rolex 24 at Daytona, Saturday and Sunday, January 25th and 26th. Fans get a chance to go behind-the-scenes with tours, fan forums, tech talks and more. Track time is scheduled all three days as follows:
· Friday – Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge – 9 to 10 a.m. and 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. ET; TUDOR United Sports Car Championship – 10:15 a.m. to noon and 2:45 to 5:15 p.m. ET.
· Saturday – TUDOR United Sports Car Championship – 9 to 10:45 a.m., 1 to 2:30 p.m., 4 to 5 p.m. and 6:30 to 8 p.m. ET; Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge – 11 a.m. to noon and 2:45 to 3:45 p.m. ET.
· Sunday – TUDOR United Sports Car Championship – 10:15 a.m. to noon and 2:30 to 3:30 p.m. ET; Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge – 9 to 10 a.m. and 1:30 to 2:15 p.m. ET.
A complete schedule of events can be found here.
Tickets for the Roar Before the Rolex 24 are $15 each day and include garage access. Rolex 24 at Daytona ticket holders and kids 12 and under receive free admission each day. Find out more about the Roar Before the 24 and the Rolex 24 at Daytona at www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com.
Check out Paula’s Examiner columns on motorsports:
Follow Paula on:
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – Paula Thompson Freelance
Contact Paula at email@example.com