The Ritz-Carlton, a renowned hospitality company that is comprised with over 76 hotels worldwide across 25 countries. Opening in September 2010, under the general management of Andrew Rogers, The Ritz-Carlton Denver is the first AAA Five Diamond Star property to grace the Mile-High City. Rated properties such as the Ritz-Carlton Denver are considered elite establishments that provide exquisite quality, unparalleled guest service and luxurious amenities.
This property quickly established its presence and popularity amongst locals and tourists alike. Located in the heart of downtown, the Ritz-Carlton Denver offers convenient access to the theater and business districts of the 16th Street Mall and famed Lower Downtown (otherwise known as LoDo).
Among some of the properties notable features are:
· 202 spacious guest rooms, including 47 suites, 32 Club Level Rooms and 1 Ritz-Carlton suite, each of which offer sweeping views of the Colorado Front Range and Downtown Denver.
· A Forbes Four-Star winning spa and salon which offers 8 treatment rooms, 2 pedicure stations, 2 salon stations and 1 manicure station. The spa features a separate men's and women's lounges which include a steam room, hydrotherapy tub and calming relaxation lounges. Services range from body and facial therapies, couple's treatments, gentlemen treatments, nail and hair services.
· 5,000 square foot Forza fitness center - a complete athletic facility, which includes an indoor lap pool and basketball court, free weights, cardio equipment, and personal training.
· Elway’s restaurant – founded and named after hall-of-fame NFL football player, John Elway is the properties signature restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and most recently featuring weekend brunch.
· 13,000 square feet of meeting space, including a 6,200 ballroom, junior ballroom and business center
Each room offers spacious luxury, amenities include:
- Feather beds
- Five-fixture bathrooms
- Frette 400-count thread linens and plush terry bath robes
- Down Comforters
- Oversized sunken tubs
- Steam-free shower mirrors
- Walk in showers with rainforest shower heads
- Lounge area
- An executive desk station with internet access
- High definition LCD televisions
- Cappuccino, Coffee, Tea maker
- IPod docking station with featured soundscapes
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Automatic light sensors
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary coffee, tea and condiments
- Amenities provided by:
Additional property amenities include:
· Multi-lingual staff
· Golf bar and luggage storage
· Overnight laundry and dry cleaning services
· Transportation services to the Denver International Airport
I had the chance to sit down with PR Guru, Allyson Fredeen to discuss the marvelous amenities that this property boasts over a distinguished brunch at the signature Elway’s restaurant (famed from John Elway, former Denver Bronco quarterback and NFL Hall of Fame Inductee).
Elway's is adjacent to the hotel lobby and visitors of the spa and restaurant are offered complimentary valet parking.
Elway’s, recently began featuring weekend brunch which is a perfect way for guests and locals to kick off their day before they head to a big game or to tour the city. Each table is greeted with freshly baked biscuits and an assortment of marmalades and jams. Pre-game libations of bottomless mimosas and a signature Bloody Mary are offered along with some notable menu items like the:
Crab Eggs Benedict
Chicken Fried Steak Burrito
Elway’s French Toast
There are plenty of activities for locals and tourists alike. The property hosts many events that support the local community along with fine dining and spa features that are themed with the season of the year. For more information about the calendar of events visit: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/Denver/Information/Calendar/Default.htm.
For More Information or to Make a Reservation Contact:
THE RITZ-CARLTON, DENVER
1881 Curtis Street, Denver, Colorado 80202
Phone: (303) 312-3800
Fax: (303) 312-3801