Video, infographics, photos, illustrations – people gobble up and share this visual content via numerous digital channels, giving organizations new ways to connect and engage with audiences around their brands. All types of organizations, whether small, large, B2B, B2C, non-profit and across all industries, can tap into the power of visuals to quickly and easily convey a story or use them to play an integral role in a larger campaign.
The Publicity Club of New England (Pub Club) is hosting a great panel next week on this very topic. The discussion will focus on how visual storytelling elements can effectively be incorporated into your client’s or organization’s overall PR and social media programs, including: examples of visual content that works, goals around visual content and identifying/creating those opportunities for your organization, and how to distribute the content for the greatest reach to your audience.
- Sam Whitmore, Founder and Editor of Sam Whitmore’s Media Survey, @SamWhitmore
- Elise Ouellette, VP and Managing Director of Studio-C at Matter Communications, @EliseD
- Jeremy Warnick, Corporate Communications Manager, LoJack Corporation, @JayWarnick
- Kate Willett, Founder and VP Business Development for Viral Gains, @KateJWillett
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
- 6:00 p.m. – Dinner and networking
- 6:30 p.m. – Program
Matter Communications’ Boston Office
281 Summer Street