If you are honestly confident with yourself and can say yes to the following, you will eventually be able to reach the level of success that is important to you. We are not perfect, always a work in progress, but listed below are what has worked for those that do just that.
1. They are not hosting the next pity party for themselves. Forget the black balloons, they focus on their goals. Yes, they stumble and fight adversity, but they mentally begin the process of how they are going to accomplish what they need.
2. Other people do not have power over them. If anything, studies have shown that 9 out 10 believe in a higher existence; they trust in a spiritual existence when their talents are questioned.
3. They do not avoid change because they learn from both their successes and failure.
4. They check and double check their daily routine to maximize their incentives.
5. They don't play small, stay surrounded by negativity and those that take advantage but live on their terms.
6. They don't focus on things that they really can't control.
7. They value growth, wisdom, integrity and knowledge. And once those qualities become their own true essence, people with the same follow as mentors and friends.
8. If they are growing as a leader or in any talent, in their mind, there vision is clear and already reality.
9. They always treat others as they want to be treated.
10. They are seldom embarrassed by poor past decisions, but they do regret the steps they may not have tried.
If you like this article and want to receive e-mail alerts on others like it, please click the subscribe button above.