The Outlets of Maui opened Dec. 6, 2013 and has continues to exceed the expectations by both the retailers and the local community on Maui, Hawaii.
Situated in a historic district along famous Front Street, The Outlets of Maui offers not only exceptional savings on name brands in top-of-the-line stores, but also provides customers with a dramatic ocean-front view of the islands of Lana'i and Moloka'i.
With more than 35 stores, The Outlets of Maui is located between Papalaua Street and Wainee Street on the west side of Maui. It's just one block off Hwy. 30 and has a huge, secure parking lot and parking garage. Some stores will validate parking with a minimum purchase.
The complex is a classy, new retail option for Maui, and the retailers offer competitive pricing on high-quality clothing and shoes. If you're looking to spend some time shopping in the historic town of Lahaina, make sure and visit The Outlets of Maui.
900 Front Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
(808) 661 - 8277
Open: 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Directions. Take Hwy. 30 (Honoapiilani Hwy) to the west side of Maui, Hawaii. At the Papalaua Street traffic light intersection with Hwy. 30, turn toward the ocean and Front Street. Go through the traffic light after you've made the turn onto Papalaua Street.
There is a McDonald's restaurant on your left-hand side as you go through the traffic light at the intersection with Wainee Street. There is also a large parking lot with an entrance to your right just after passing through the traffic light, with two gates to receive your parking ticket. You'll pay for parking when you leave the parking lot at The Outlets of Maui .
- If you're looking for something to do besides go to the beach, go to Lahaina Town and spend a half day (or a full day) shopping at The Outlets of Maui and walk the nearby famous Front Street.
- A Ruth's Chris Steak House is located in The Outlets of Maui, and offers each evening one of the best steaks you'll find on Maui.
- Spend some time in the Hilo Hattie store. It's a Hawaiian tradition that's been serving visitors and tourists to the islands for many years.
- Visit the Hawaii Fudge Company on Front Street and try their delicious fudge. They also sell the Hawaii Flavors of salt water taffy by Big Wave Taffy.
- Ono Gelato has a store inside The Outlets of Maui complex serving coffee in the morning and their famous Italian gelato in the afternoon and evening. There's seating outside their store.
- Enjoy lunch or dinner in Lahaina, and visit The Outlets of Maui either before or after your dining experience.
Yelp! offers many reviews of The Outlets of Maui, and you'll want to see what others have to say.
Maui is one of the most popular islands to visit, and Lahaina Town on the west side of the island is a great place for casual walking and shopping in a historic district. Plan a day trip to Lanai and visit another island. The largest and most populated island is Oahu, with the touristy Waikiki area hosting the majority of island hotels and resorts.
Southeast Asia Information