The Outlets of Maui opened Dec. 6, 2013 and has continues to exceed the expectations by both the retailers and the local community on Maui, Hawaii.
Situated in a historic district along famous Front Street, The Outlets of Maui offers not only exceptional savings on name brands in top-of-the-line stores, but also provides customers with a dramatic ocean-front view of the islands of Lana'i and Moloka'i.
With more than 35 stores, The Outlets of Maui is located between Papalaua Street and Wainee Street on the west side of Maui. It's just one block off Hwy. 30 and has a huge, secure parking lot and parking garage. Some stores will validate parking with a minimum purchase.
The complex is a classy, new retail option for Maui, and the retailers offer competitive pricing on high-quality clothing and shoes. If you're looking to spend some time shopping in the historic town of Lahaina, make sure and visit The Outlets of Maui.
900 Front Street
Lahaina, HI 96761
(808) 661 - 8277
Open: 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Directions. Take Hwy. 30 (Honoapiilani Hwy) to the west side of Maui, Hawaii. At the Papalaua Street traffic light intersection with Hwy. 30, turn toward the ocean and Front Street. Go through the traffic light after you've made the turn onto Papalaua Street.
There is a McDonald's restaurant on your left-hand side as you go through the traffic light at the intersection with Wainee Street. There is also a large parking lot with an entrance to your right just after passing through the traffic light, with two gates to receive your parking ticket. You'll pay for parking when you leave the parking lot at The Outlets of Maui .
- If you're looking for something to do besides go to the beach, go to Lahaina Town and spend a half day (or a full day) shopping at The Outlets of Maui and walk the nearby famous Front Street.
- A Ruth's Chris Steak House is located in The Outlets of Maui, and offers each evening one of the best steaks you'll find on Maui.
- Spend some time in the Hilo Hattie store. It's a Hawaiian tradition that's been serving visitors and tourists to the islands for many years.
- Visit the Hawaii Fudge Company on Front Street and try their delicious fudge. They also sell the Hawaii Flavors of salt water taffy by Big Wave Taffy.
- Ono Gelato has a store inside The Outlets of Maui complex serving coffee in the morning and their famous Italian gelato in the afternoon and evening. There's seating outside their store.
- Enjoy lunch or dinner in Lahaina, and visit The Outlets of Maui either before or after your dining experience.
Yelp! offers many reviews of The Outlets of Maui, and you'll want to see what others have to say.
Maui is one of the most popular islands to visit, and Lahaina Town on the west side of the island is a great place for casual walking and shopping in a historic district. Plan a day trip to Lanai and visit another island. The largest and most populated island is Oahu, with the touristy Waikiki area hosting the majority of island hotels and resorts.
Southeast Asia Information
Top 10 Maui Restaurants.
- Mama's Fish House is one of the most well-known restaurants on Maui.
- In Lahaina Town, try Lahaina Grill. It's one of the best restaurants on Maui.
- Merriman's Hawaiian Restaurant in Kapalua has won many awards for outstanding food.
- The Pineapple Grill in Kapalua is a popular, upscale restaurant popular with locals and tourists alike.
- On the west side of Maui, try Star Noodle. It's one of the most popular restaurants on the island.
- The Plantation House in Kapalua offers an excellent fine dining experience.
- Sarento's On The Beach in the Kihei area of Maui is always recognized for outstanding food and service.
- Hali' imaile General Store has pleased customers since opening in 1988 with its upcountry location.
- Japengo At The Maui Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa is a recent addition to the Top 10 Restaurants on Maui.
- Roy's in Ka'anapali has consistently been one of the top restaurants on Maui, Hawaii.
Maui's Top Attractions.
- Haleakala National Park lets you visit one of the most rare sights in the world at over 32,000 feet.
- The Road To Hana takes a full day but is one of the most famous drives in the world.
- One of the wettest and most beautiful valleys on all the Hawaiian islands is at Iao Valley.
- Visit 7 Sacred Pools (Ohe'o Gulch) past Hana on the far windward side of Maui.
- A "must-see" beach is Big Beach at Makena State Park on the southwest side of Maui, Hawaii.
- Lahaina Town & Banyan Tree on the west side of Maui is a historic whaling town with much to see.
- Stroll through gardens with over 45 varieties of lavender at the Ali'i Kula Lavender Farm.
- One of Maui's top-rated family attractions in the Maui Ocean Center.
- Maui Tropical Plantation offers rides through a tropical plantation and has a fun zipline.
- The Sugar Museum is located on Hawaii's largest working sugar factory.
- Tedeschi Winery produces wine from Maui-grown grapes at the Ulupalakua Ranch.
- Surfing Goat Dairy has world-class cheese made upcountry in a unique setting.