The recently opened Neon Museum is offering the ultimate in Valentine's Day weddings. The nostalgic neon signs of Las Vegas yesteryear were once only accessible for private photo shoots and special events. The Neon Museum has transformed the old storage yard into two acres lined with donated and rescued neon signs from iconic Las Vegas casinos. This year couples can book the The Valentine's Day " Walk-thru" Wedding package, exploring the treasures of the Neon Boneyard and capturing unique wedding day photos.
The cost of the package is $777 and includes:
- Wedding ceremony in the incomparably picturesque Neon Boneyard, the largest collection of rescued neon signs in the world
- Romantic 30-minute “walk-thru” in the Boneyard, where the wedding party may explore the more than 150 signs on display as well have their photograph taken in front of the museum’s popular and whimsical vintage “Wedding Info” sign
- Champagne toast and wedding cupcakes for the bride, groom and their guests
- Commemorative T-shirts for the couple
- Complete professional photography including three photo stations: ceremony, “Wedding Info” sign, Champagne toastFresh red rose bouquet (half dozen) and boutonniere
The entire experience will last 45 minutes and includes space for four guests. Guests can also get 25% off room rates at the nearby El Cortez Hotel and Casino. Bookings for this package is limited and it is available only on Valentine's Day, February 14, 2013. You can still book a similar package throughout the year. Please contact Cynthia Behr Warso at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 387-6366. Learn more about the famous Neon Museum by visiting www.neonmuseum.org.