Gearing up for the annual family holiday meal is lots of work. There is planning, preparation, and grocery shopping done in advance to ensure perfection. But what about those leftovers? Make sure your planning includes morning after plans. The answer and solution is quite simple and exciting. The following are ways to utilize leftovers to your advantage for breakfast.
- WARM Ham and leftover glaze
- TRANSFORM rolls into a French Toast Casserole
- FINELY CHOP Turkey for Quiche
- MASH Cranberry Sauce and make sauce for pancakes
- HEAT Tea and convert to a breakfast tea