The Monkees announced the complete itinerary March 19 for the tour by Micky Dolenz, Peter Tork and Mike Nesmith to run from late May through early June. The 14 shows will take them to New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York State, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri, Minnesota and Ohio.The tour was announced March 15 by the group at Monkees Convention 2014.
The tour dates (with available ticket information) are:
- May 22, 8 p.m. Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom, Hampton Beach, N.H. (On sale Fri, 03/21/14 at 10 a.m.)
- May 23, 9 p.m., Music Box at the Borgata, Atlantic City, N.J. (On sale Fri, 03/21/14 at 10 a.m.)
- May 24, 8 p.m., New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Newark, N.J. (On sale now.)
- May 25, 8 p.m., The Paramount, Huntington, N.Y. (Presale began Wed, 03/19/14, 10 a.m.)
- May 27, 8 p.m., Sands Bethlehem Event Center, Bethlehem, PA. (Presale begins 03/20/14 10 a.m.)
- May 28, 8 p.m. Palace Theatre, Greensburg, PA. (On sale 3/20/14, 9 a.m. through Ticketfly.com)
- May 30, 7 p.m., Fox Theatre Detroit, Detroit MI., (Presale begins Fri, 03/28/14, 10 a.m.)
- May 31, 8 p.m., Star Plaza Theatre, Merrillville, Ill. (Presale begins 3/20/14, 10 a.m.)
- June 1, Riverside Theater, Milwaukee
- June 4, 7 p.m., Uptown Theater, Kansas City, MO. (On sale Sat, 03/22/14, 10 a.m.)
- June 5, Fox Theater, St. Louis, MO.
- June 6, 8 p.m., PNC Pavilion, Cincinnati, OH. (On sale Sat. 03/29/14, 10 a.m.)
- June 7, 8 p.m., Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park Hard Rock Live, Northfield, OH. (On sale now.)
Copyright Steve Marinucci. Please feel free to spread our links on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Reddit, StumbleUpon and other social media sites. Connect with us on Facebook and Pinterest. And don't miss our weekly Beatles news podcast “Things We Said Today” available first on Fab4Radio.com on the weekends, then on iTunes and Podbean.com. We are also the author of the ebook “Meet a Monkee: Davy Jones,” the stories of our two interviews with Davy.