New York Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week is just a week away and while many are counting down the days until the shows begin, others are scrambling to find a calculable spot to lodge in while in the city.
For those looking for the right hotel, the haste to find a spot has just gotten a little easier-- London NYC has just announced its sponsorship as the official preferred hotel for the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week for both the Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 season.
Located just steps off Seventh Avenue in Midtown Manhattan and just minutes from the excitement of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, The London NYC is a beacon of glamour and luxury where the chic will mix and mingle and designers and buyers whirl through the lobby throughout the frenzy filled week.
"Throughout the year we are the home-away-from home for designers, buyers and fashion industry executives," said Jennifer Rutkowski, VP of Sales and Marketing, The London Hotels. "By forging an official relationship with IMG Fashion and Mercedes- Benz Fashion we showcase our commitment to the fashion industry and how important it is to our hotel and city. It also allows us to provide our guests with exclusive experiences such as the Runway Package."
The Runway Package is London NYC's premiere, exclusive VIP package that provides behind the scenes opportunity for fashionistas to snag seats to the most coveted fashion shows of the week.
The London NYC Runway Package Includes:
- 2 invitations to a glamorous Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week runway show previewing the spring's hottest trends during the week of September 5-12, 2013
- VIP behind-the-scenes backstage tour of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and a VIP gift bag full of the season's fashion must-haves
- 2 DreamDry blow-outs, the premier destination for the ultimate blowout at the newly opened location on West 57th Street
- 2 sin-free Fashion Week Sips (100 calories or less cocktails) at the chic London Bar
- Luxurious London Suite Accommodations featuring 500 square feet of fabulousness
The package is priced at $750 and can be booked by calling, Renah Kang, 212-468-8706 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org