If you have been waiting to take a ride on the new High Roller observation wheel at The LINQ, you may be able to score a cheaper ticket. The High Roller is a 550-foot-tall observation wheel with 28 glass-enclosed cabins that takes guests on a 30-minute ride over Las Vegas. The ticket promotions for May and June:
- Now through the month of June: Valid for taxi, limo, bus, shuttle drivers, show your transportation ID and receive two free High Roller tickets.
- Now through the month of June: For those with a Nevada ID, get $5 off any ticket price, and for every paid ticket, a child 12 and under rides free.
- May 23-26: In conjunction with National Military Appreciation Month and Memorial Day, show your active or retired military ID and get a “buy one, get one free” ticket deal to ride the wheel.
- A new family pack pricing special has also just been announced, and includes two adult and two youth tickets. It’s $74.95 for a daytime ride, and $99.95 for nighttime.
- Get $5 Off High Roller Tickets When you book a room at The Quad or The Flamingo.
Standard ticket prices start at $14.95 for daytime rides and $24.95 for evening rides. The observation wheel is open from noon to 2 a.m. daily. Visit ceasars.com to book your ticket. The High Roller may be having a promotion for Father's Day, so be sure to follow the Total Vegas Blog on Facebook for the latest.