With a record-breaking box office debut, an action-packed video game and a contagious song, everything is awesome with “The LEGO® Movie,” and kids and parents alike just can’t get enough. Back by popular demand, The LEGO Movie Weekend festivities will return to LEGOLAND Florida every weekend in March starting Mar. 8, bringing back scavenger hunts, photo opportunities as well as new family fun with a chance to help transform Miniland USA’s New York City into the famous Bricksburg.
“The LEGO Movie” Weekend at LEGOLAND Florida includes the following activities:
- New! The LEGO Movie Take Over of Miniland’s New York City – Miniland USA Guests can use their imagination to build their own unique LEGO model to help LEGOLAND Florida Master Model Builders transform Miniland USA’s New York City into Emmet’s home town, Bricksburg. Master Model Builders will add iconic LEGO Bricksburg Models each weekend such as:
- The construction crane hoisting “The LEGO Movie” Logo over the city.
- Lord Business’ Evil Lair
- Batman’s Batwing Vehicle
- Benny’s Spaceship…and more!
- New! LEGO Batman Photo Opportunity – Imagination Zone Pose with the LEGO Batman, Wyldstyle’s boyfriend in “The LEGO Movie.”
- Meet & Greet with Emmet & Wyldstyle – Imagination Zone Fans can walk the red carpet and meet the stars of “The LEGO Movie,” Emmet and Wyldstyle.
- “The LEGO Movie” Scavenger Hunt - Miniland USA - Emmet, Wyldstyle and Lord Business are lost in Miniland USA. Guests can help find them to save the day! Guests can submit an entry to win a LEGO Prize Pack at www.legoland.com. See website for official rules.
- “The LEGO Movie” Video Game Challenge – Warner Bros. Games Zone - Gaming fans can test their skills and play the latest action-packed video game, “The LEGO Movie.”
- “The LEGO Movie” Mural Build - Imagination Zone - Families can build together and help create a giant LEGO poster of “The LEGO Movie.”
Currently in theaters nationwide, "The LEGO® Movie” is the first-ever, full-length theatrical LEGO® adventure from Warner Bros. Pictures, Village Roadshow Pictures and LEGO System A/S.