"The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses” tour will be stopping at the Citi Wang Theatre in Boston, Mass. on Saturday Nov. 2, 2013. You don't need to be a video gamer in order to appreciate this gorgeous four-movement symphony from four of the 26-year old franchise's most popular games. There's new music and visuals for those who caught the tour last year, hence the "Second Quest" moniker.
According to a statement we received from the tour's executive producer Jason Michael Paul:
“The response to last year’s concert was unbelievable, so we are truly excited to bring this magical concert experience back to Boston, filled with incredible new material. As new titles are announced, we continue to celebrate this award-winning, 27-year-old franchise through its stunning music and visuals.”
True "Zelda" fans will covet the VIP Premium experience, which includes:
- One (1) Premium Top Price Ticket within the first 10 rows of the theatre.
- One (1) Numbered, Limited-Edition Tour Poster, autographed by the show’s creators.
- One (1) Official “The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses” Tour T-Shirt.
The main four-movements of "The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" include pieces from some of most beloved "The Legend of Zelda" games of all time:
- "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time"
- "The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker"
- "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess"
- "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past"
"Second Quest" features a selection of music, based on fan request, from:
- "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword"
- "The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks"
- "The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening"
Can't make it to Boston? Don't worry: There's plenty of other tour dates across the country, and you can sign up for updates at www.zelda-symphony.com. For more information about the game, visit www.zelda.com.