Use the Law of Attraction to improve your dating life. Your thoughts, feelings and words directly affect your love life. How can you attract Mr. Right? Start within and remember these pointers:
1. Your thoughts create your reality, so make sure you are always focused on what you WANT. Don't think about what you DON'T want, because then that's what will show up in your life. Your habitual thoughts become your life experiences. Make it a habit to think positively, and you'll reap the benefits when good things start to come your way. It may seem hard to do, but it will pay great dividends for you in life. If negative thoughts are just too hard to resist and you are starting to feel hopeless or excessively frustrated with your life, try meditating, praying, exercising or talking to a professional. Meditation when practiced on a regular basis for a period of time is proven to have positive effects on your mental and emotional state of mind. At first it seems hard, but it's similar to exercising a muscle. The more you do it, the better you get at it. Remember, habitual negative thinking combined with feeling bad not only causes feelings of unhappiness and depression, it can also cause disease in the body. Guard yourself against this. Many people have lost weight, healed their body of disease, accomplished great work, felt more peaceful and at ease, stayed sober and much more using meditation. Holosync, a breakthrough mediation program, gives you all the benefits of meditation in a fraction of the time and without spending years learning how. I personally have been using Holosync for quite some time and have seen big, positive changes in my life. It is proven to be effective in:
• Increasing your threshold for stress. The program helps you deal with the ups and down of life much more easily and helps you protect yourself from serious physical and emotional problems caused by stress.
• Creating whole-brain thinking. Holosync dramatically increases mental abilities, creativity, learning ability, focus and concentration.
• Ending anxiety, fear, anger, depression, sadness, self-sabotage, substance abuse and overeating.
• Being happier, more peaceful, more compassionate, more at ease.
2. How you feel affects what and whom show up in your life. If you feel bad or negative all the time, you'll attract people who make you feel the same way. All your experiences reflect your state of mind and how you feel. Work on feeling good and you'll attract even more good to your life, in the form of relationships, circumstances and experiences! Remember, to feel good you must take action along with having a positive mindset. You must DO things to feel good--take a class, exercise, volunteer, pursue your career dreams, eat lots of fruits and vegetables, spend time with friends and family who love you and who make you feel good. Minimize your interaction with things that make you feel bad, do things that make you feel good, and you'll be on your way to living a more fulfilled life.
3. Your words are powerful. Don't set yourself up for failure by speaking negatively, especially about finding Mr. Right. Speak words of hope and faith and soon you will see the change you desire! Guard yourself against the negative opinions and beliefs of others. Let their comments fall off your shoulders, and get back to radiating positive energy. For example, don't listen when people tell you there are no good men left, or all the good ones are taken. Don't listen when people tell you you'll just have to settle because you'll never get what you want. Don't listen to yourself when you're having a bad day and you say to yourself you'll never find a man to love you. Observe your thoughts, release them and go back to thinking positively.
Remember, you reap what you sow in life. Sow thoughts of love, of joy, of laughter, of living the life you want. If you are committed you will see the change you desire.
Subscribe to NancyTheDatingDiva on YouTube and watch "The Law of Attraction, Getting What You Truly Want In a Relationship" in video here.
For more dating tips, visit NancyTheDatingDiva.com. Subscribe to our newsletter, submit your dating question via the form on the dating Q&A page and get your response, along with videos, blog posts and more sent to your inbox once a week.