Yesterday, we spotting a live stream of The Last of Us Remastered viewable on the PlayStation 4. The user was streaming through Twitch and, since we didn't catch the stream from the beginning, the comments stated the user purchased the game from his local Wal-Mart.
Also in the comments were report threats to get the stream taken down. Since we didn't watch the stream in its entirety, it is reported by PlayStation LifeStyle that the stream was eventually shut down. That is, not before our friends over at NeoGaf got some screenshots of the gameplay, which can be seen above. For those who have never played the original, we strongly urge against peeking at the screenshots because The Last of Us demands to be played...spoiler-free! For those who want to see just how gorgeous the title looks remastered, then feel free to see some of those screenshots above. For the remainder of the screens, visit Gaf.
According to one of the leaked images of the game's box, the game's HDD space requirement was obtained. The Last of Us Remastered will require 50GB of HDD space.
The Last of Us Remastered will grace store shelves, with all of its glory, on July 29th and for those who pre-ordered the title, they will receive the Survival Pack as the pre-order bonus as well.
The Survival Pack includes (as listed on GameStop's game listing):
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Bonus Joel Skin for use in the Single Player Campaign (must complete the game once to equip)
- Bonus Ellie Skin for use in the Single Player Campaign (must complete the game once to equip)
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
As always, don't forget to hit "subscribe" at the top to keep up with all of the latest news, reviews, and previews. Plus, toss in a follow on Twitter.
Plus also, Game On, powered by Examiner, is a select group of reliable and credible writers, giving you the latest gaming news, reviews, interviews and previews. Follow the team onTwitter,Facebook, andYouTube.