Back again in Corpus Christi is the hugely successful Land & Sea Partnership between five of the most celebrated attractions in Corpus Christi. During the month of February 2010, members of one of the following attractions have the opportunity to get free or discounted admissions to the remaining partner attractions. So, if it's been a while since you, or your family, have taken in some of the local sites, this is a great time to do that.
Current members of any of these attractions are asked to call the visiting attraction for more information about discounts that are available to them. You will be asked to show proof of membership from one of the participating attractions in order to take advantage of this offer. This member benefit is good only through the month of February.
Among the attractions participating in this popular event are:
- The Texas State Aquarium, (1/2 off admission), (361) 881-1200
- The South Texas Botanical Gardens and Nature Center, (free admission), (361) 852-2100
- The Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History, (free admission), (361) 826-4667
- The U.S.S. Lexington, (1/2 off admission), 1-800-LADY-LEX or (361) 888-4873
- The Art Museum of South Texas, (free admission), (361) 825-3504
Essentially, this is not only great exposure for the local area attractions here in Corpus Christi, but it is also an opportunity for families in the area to get a great deal and have some quality family fun.