If one has the ability to paraphrase a chain of true events; to report on a truthful story; to give the audience an opportunity to view a scene through the eyes of another individual - one can write from one's heart.
One can definitely receive monetary rewards (paid per project - on a 'freelance' basis) after having written for a company. Newspapers and magazines will hire Journalists who are traveling on this Journey!
How does one become a Freelance Journalist in Toronto, Canada?
- Pay attention to online newsletters and social media web-sites that are recruiting content-contributors
- Create one's own web-site as a means of displaying a portfolio of written work
- Enroll in a creative writing course at the local library to gain insight on different writing styles
- Be confident in one's ability to persuade an audience
- Present one's skills to editors who require writing for multimedia products and advertisements
- Approach T.V. and Radio Personalities who may need help with writing jingles or slogans
- Introduce oneself to wedding planners who are always recommending wedding speech writers
- Create one's own audio-slideshows to be used as presentations for interviewers
Take a look at several educational training options as follows:
These VIDEOS (below) will serve as helpful tools:
VIDEO 2 - displaying a different perspective opposing post-secondary studies in this field - guiding viewers to COMPARABLE ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS.
Becoming a successful Journalist involves networking with friends and colleagues, having conversations to collect testimonials and conducting research to acquire evidence in support of one's written claims.
One might pursue a position in Sports News Casting or Late Night T.V. Talk Shows!
Save this link (below) to your favorites and stay tuned for more updates from this Canadian Jobs Journalist / Career Coach - right here on Examiner.com!
Happy Searching, Toronto!