HOSEA (OSEE) 4: 1-3
Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel, for the Lord shall enter into judgment with the inhabitants of the land: for there is no truth, and there is no mercy, and there is no knowledge of God in the land. Cursing, and lying, and killing, and theft, and adultery have overflowed, and blood hath touched blood. Therefore shall the land mourn, and every one that dwelleth in it shall languish with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of the air: yea, the fishes of the sea also shall be gathered together [taken away].
Interestingly enough, unless one is connected to the alternative media these days, most people probably have no idea of the perplexing signs of the fulfillment of biblical prophecy that are going on all over the world.
It's hard to say which is more surreal: the occurrences of these fulfillments, or the fact that the bought-and-sold general media never speak a word about it. One of these prophecies comes directly from the book of Osee (a/k/a Hosea) wherein God passes judgment on Israel by proclaiming the "gathering together"—so to speak—or disappearance of much of the animal kingdom.
The recurrence of widespread animal deaths is so rampant, that the RSOE—Emergency and Disaster Information Service (1) website added a section entitled "Mass Death of Animals," right alongside earthquake and other disaster information—like it's no big deal.
RSOE records go back to January 2011 with 64 recorded reports of unexplainable deaths. However, reports exist that claim as many as a whopping 600-plus mass deaths for 2013, alone.(2) We're not just talking about an animal or two found lying by the side of the road, but tons of them at a time.
Just this past September, 3,000 saigak antelope mysteriously died. This was after a report in June came out claiming that strenuous preservation measures for the past five years had resulted in a 2.3-fold increase in the antelope population.
Of the 133 reports of mass bird die offs this year, 52 percent are listed as death by bird flu, eight percent were given other known causes of death. The remaining 40 percent just up and died for no apparent reason.
Now, throughout history, God seems to prefer a bit of the melodramatic approach when trying to make a point—such as dead birds literally falling from the sky "like raindrops" in Winnipeg, this August.(4)
January and April of this year each reported ten unexplained mass die offs of birds including seabirds, ducks, pelicans, chickens, geese, vultures, and even bats.
In August, Moscow reported "zombie pigeons" that just walk around as if they are in a daze.(5)
Dead birds are washing up on shorelines around the world, from Russia, to Australia, to England, Scotland, China, and Michigan.
It's enough to make one cry fowl. (Sorry!)
Massive cattle and livestock die offs is another moo-ving phenomena this year, though most are attributed to disease, flooding or harsh weather. The Barnard Castle News reported in April of this year that "about 150 sheep and lambs, three cows and three horses were found dead at a farm in West Layton."(6)
In January, over 360 buffalo, cows, and goats died mysteriously in Pakistan and it is estimated that another 1.5 million are also infected.(7) A variety of disease is running rampant in the Middle East and China, killing hundreds of thousands of livestock.
In the United States, of course, there is the mysterious "cow rapture," followed by the return of their mutilated carcasses the following day. Who knows "what" is behind that, but it is a tremendous loss for US ranchers, nonetheless.
Who will ever forget the death of thirteen elephants in Malaysia?(8) At the time of publishing of the article, Jan. 30, experts considered poisoning but had no proof one way or the other.
Marine life is washing up on shores all over the world by the tons. Over 300 reports have come in since January. Some deaths are explainable; many are not.
Fifty-one countries around the world have experienced fish die offs in some way, shape or form with the United States leading the pack at 95 incidents, followed by China with 45. Interestingly enough, Japan reported only three—the largest being in January at a count of "millions," decreasing throughout the year to last report in June of 5,000.
Perhaps the radiation has dissipated to other lands; who knows.
Winner of the "Rahm Emanuel Dead Fish Award" for the United States goes to Florida with a total of 13 fish die offs so far for 2013.
Largest die off so far this year was May 26 for 1177 tons in Yunnan, China.(9) What does one do with 1177 tons of dead fish?
Horse, deer and donkey deaths have been few and far between this year, with only four reported mass die offs. Over 150 horses were killed by a tornado in Oklahoma in May.(10) In the Djabal camp in Chad, fifteen donkeys died in January of this year from what was labeled a "mysterious disease."(11)
One of the strangest stories is the death of 15,000 pigs that were found in the Huangpu River, Shanghai, China, in March.(12) Most disturbing about this story was the mention that, "Animals that die from disease can end up in China’s food supply chain if improperly disposed of, despite laws against the practice." Apparently, 46 people were found guilty of selling the meat from over 1,000 diseased pigs.
What else is there to say after that, except, " "Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Thats all folks!"
3. Central Asia Online, "Kazakh saigak population more than doubles in 5 years," http://centralasiaonline.com/en_GB/articles/caii/newsbriefs/2013/06/19/n....
4. CBC News|Manitoba, "Dead birds fall 'like raindrops' in Winnipeg's North End," 08/07/2013, http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/dead-birds-fall-like-raindrops-in.... 5. Radio Free Europe| Radio Liberty, "Bird Deaths In Moscow Spark 'Zombie Pigeon' Scare ," 08/14/2013, http://www.rferl.org/content/russia-moscow-zombie-pigeons-deaths/2507547....
6. Barnard Castle News, "Shock as 150 dead animals found on North Yorkshire farm," 04/24/2013, http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/local/southdurham/barnardcastle/10....
7. Pakistan Observer, "Mysterious Disease," http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=189841.
8. Fox News.com "Another 3 Borneo pygmy elephants found mysteriously dead in Malaysia; total 13 this month," 1/30/2013, http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/01/30/another-3-borneo-pygmy-elephants....
9. The Yunnan News, "Mojiang 1177 tonnes of fish hypoxia shuttling hundreds of fish dead fish in the river of death," 5/26/2013, http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3a%2f%2fne....
10. The Daily Racing Form, "Oklahoma tornado killed at least 150 horses," 5/23/2013, http://www.drf.com/news/oklahoma-tornado-killed-least-150-horses.
11. Radio Dabanga, "15 donkeys die of ‘mysterious disease’ in Sudanese refugee camp," 1/25/2013, https://www.radiodabanga.org/node/42097.
12. The Raw Story, "Number of dead pigs in Shanghai river approaches 15,000," 3/19/2013, http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/03/19/number-of-dead-pigs-in-shanghai-ri....