Planning your spring flings? Look no farther than The Grand Del Mar. Voted the top U.S. hotel by TripAdvisor, the luxurious property is welcoming the next season with specials on spa treatments, villas and diversions.
Check out the offerings and book your break:
Grand Villa Getaway--available through June 30, 2014 includes accommodations I n a bodacious, two-story 4,500-square-foot Brisa Villa complete with the finest furnishings and accessories designed by Warren Sheets Design, three bedrooms, four and-a-half baths, a state-of-the-art kitchen, media room, laundry room and expansive terrace with outdoor fireplace, built-in barbecue and sunken outdoor Jacuzzi. You also get
- A $500 activity credit toward such San Diego mainstays as the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park, SeaWorld and LEGOLAND; as well as guided horseback riding or hiking in Los Peñasquitos Canyon Preserve; treatments at the resort’s Five-Star spa, tennis or equestrian lessons for all ages.
- The Grand Beach Service – complimentary transportation to/from the beach, complete with umbrellas, chairs, towels and more.
- Unlimited golf for two adults at the private Tom Fazio-designed Grand Golf Club.
- Access to the Explorer’s Club, an interactive hub for children ages five and up.
Complimentary internet access; in-villa check-in and packing/unpacking service upon request; personalized welcome amenity and in-villa florals; roundtrip transfer from San Diego airports; personal golf cart and more.Rates start at $5,000 per night (excludes tax and gratuities).
- Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD) treatments for the face and body accelerate the removal of metabolic wastes and foreign matter via the lymph nodes, boosting immunity. Deep relaxation techniques alleviate stress, while restoring tone and elasticity to the skin. (60 minutes: $195 weekdays, $205 weekend / 90 minutes: $280 weekdays, $290 weekends)
- Herbal Salt Scrub. Aromatic rosemary works in tandem with a stimulating Vichy shower for heightened skin efficiency and pH balancing – protecting and beautifying the skin. (30 minutes: $110 weekdays, $120 weekend)
- Rejuvenate for Spring—helps you shake off the winter doldrums with spa treatments such as:
- Stony Silence. A subtle penetrating heat from this soothing stone massage addresses muscular aches, as well as encourages increased metabolism – melting away stress and tension. (90 minutes: $280 weekdays, $290 weekend).
- The Spa’s signature Renaissance treatment restores stamina, while easing the mind and body. A warm body wrap of mineral-rich mud and aromatic oils is followed by a rest in a free-floating bed. An invigorating rosemary-infused Swiss shower, along with a tension-relieving touch therapy, culminates this rejuvenating treatment. (90 minutes: $320 weekdays, $330 weekend).
- Seasonal Golf Package, Available through June 30, 2014 gives you two rounds on San Diego’s only Tom Fazio-designed golf course, then unwind at San Diego’s only Five-Star, Five Diamond resort.. This stay-and-play package also offers overnight accommodations. Package is from $495 (excludes tax and gratuities).
The Grand Del Mar, 5300 Grand Del Mar Court, San Diego,858-314.2000.
Learn more about visiting San Diego by viewing the video we lovingly attached.