All lovers of girly snark comedy rejoice: Whitney Cummings is on her way to Dallas. The co-creator of CBS' 2 Broke Girls is hitting the House of Blues stage on October 25 to make us feel better about our own dating, work-life and friendship drama, by letting us laugh at hers. Since this show is sure to make for the perfect night out with the girls (her BFF is Chelsea Handler!), here's a step-by-step list for you and your lady friends to enjoy The Whitney Cummings Tour.
- Buy tickets to the show (duh) and make reservations for apps and sips afterward.
- Opt for wedges over stilettos. (This is a night for the girls, not for attracting guys. You'll probably hate men for at least an hour after the show, anyway.)
- Blast Britney while getting ready, and Beyonce while driving to the HOB.
- Watch the video (above) and send it your friends two days before the show to get them pumped.
- Go to a bar after your reservations, and try out your best jokes on the poor, unsuspecting patrons. Whitney would approve.