The Fresh Market has embraced the growing gluten-free products category by introducing a private label gluten-free line and by adding shelf tags for all of the gluten-free products in the store. Additionally, they have added new gluten-free items to its selection of private brand products. From baking mixes to bread crumbs, all of their gluten-free private label products are certified by the Gluten Free Certification Organization.
They currently offer 25 private label gluten-free items and are working on expanding the selection:
- Gluten-Free Baking Mixes - All-purpose Flour, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Sugar Cookie, Chocolate Brownie, Vanilla Cake and Chocolate Cake, Brownie Mix
- Gluten-Free Irresistibly Good Chocolate Chip Cookies - a thin and crispy cookie made with butter, dark brown sugar, and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Gluten-Free Breadcrumbs
- Gluten Free Cooking Items - Three-Leaf Aged Balsamic Vinegar, Balsamic Vinegar Two Leaf, Chicken Stock, Beef Stock, Vegetable Stock, Turkey Stock, Balsamic Glaze, Champagne Vinegar, Fig Balsamic Glaze, Red Wine Vinegar, and White Wine Vinegar.
- Gluten Free Sauces - Sesame Garlic Sauce, Teriyaki Sauce, and Thai Peanut Sauce.
- Gluten-Free Pizza - features a crust made from tapioca and rice flour, available in Cheese or Pepperoni. The pepperoni variety is made with uncured pepperoni, with no added nitrates or nitrates
The Fresh Market carries a nice variety of brand name gluten-free products, such as: Beecher's gluten-free mac and cheese and brown rice and kale gratin (co-packed), Tate's Bake Shop cookies, Steve's Ice Cream, JJ's Cocomels, Surf Sweets, and more. Next summer a new store will open at the intersection of North Druid Hills and Briarcliff Roads, in the former Loehmann’s Plaza, which is being redeveloped and renamed Brighten Park. Once opened, it will be the company’s 13th store in Georgia.
Do you shop at The Fresh Market? Have you tried their private label gluten-free mixes? What did you think?