April 1, 2014
Are you looking to meet some like minded tech entrepaneurs in the Boulder-Denver area? The following are tech meetups, events, and networking sessions for the first week of April in the year 2014.
- April 1 - Denver Open Coffee Club: A club that meets ever other Tuesday at Galvanize, 1062 Delaware St., Denver, CO, the Denver Open Coffee Club is a great place to meet people to talk about startups, tech, and other entrepaneurial items.
- April 1 - Hack and Tell: a series of 5 minute presentaitons, Hack and Tell is a great place to show off your new idea as well as find seeds for new ideas. The event fills up fast so come early at Viget, 1360 Walnut Street, Suite 100, Boulder, CO.
- April 1 - New Tech Meetup Boulder: A monthly meetup where startup founders talk about their current startup, the New Tech Meetup is a great place to find a job, meet other entrepaneurs, and hear a few good presentations. The event starts at 6 with apatizers and is located at Wolf Law on the CU campus.
- April 1 - Boulder Civil Hack Night: Work with other techies to help society. The event starts at 6:30 and is located at RefactorU, 5717 Arapahoe Avenue #216, Boulder, CO.
- April 1 - Denver Founders Institute: A startup accelerator where you can get mentored by CEOs, this event is great to see if your startup idea is up to par. Located at SendGrid - Denver, 1451 Larimer Street, 3rd Floor, the event starts at 6:30pm.
- April 2 - Denver Droids: meeting at Tokyo Joe's on 16th street, this event is a great place to meet other mobile enthusiasts. The event is free to attend but you'll have to pay for lunch.
- April 2 - Denver Cryptocurrency: A great place to talk about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and all the other cryptocurrencies. Regarding the event, Jane Lee wishes to talk about Auroracoin.The event is located at Shift Workspaces, 383 Corona Street, Denver, CO, and starts at 6pm.
- April 3 - Happy Hour with City of Denver web team: If you want to meet the people who run the City of Denver's websites, come to this event at Yard House, 1555 Court Pl, Denver, CO at 5pm.
- April 5 - TEDxCU: Free for CU students and $35 for outsiders, TEDxCU will be a great night of innovative and inspiring talks. Located at Folsom Field's Club House, the event starts with food at 6pm and talks start at 7pm. You can buy tickets here.
See you there and good luck on your startups.