Happy Valentine's Day!
Kickstart your Valentine's Day by listening in to the Fertility Focus Telesummit beginning this morning. In respect of Valentine's Day and to allow listeners from other parts of the world the opportunity to celebrate Valentine's Day without missing out on a presentations, today's sessions will be held earlier. Today's presentations include a discussion on keeping your relationships alive during your infertility journey, as well as how to nurture your relationship and feed your soul.
Jill Roberts - How to Keep Your Relationship Alive Through Infertility
- How to maintain a healthy relationship through fertility challenges.
- Avoiding blame within your relationship.
- How men and women handle infertility differently and why this is important to recognize.
- What to do when it all gets too much.
- Better communication for couples.
As a relationship coach and couples counselor Jill is passionate about helping couples and individuals lose their limiting beliefs and negative patterns to gain better relationships and happier lives. In some cases these beliefs can be linked to infertility or pregnancy.
In more than 10 years of counseling clients Jill has helped hundreds of couples resolve difficulties in their relationships. She is an expert in asking the right questions to find the answers her clients seek.
Listen to Jill speak LIVE on Thursday, 14th February at 11am Mountain Time.
Sue Dumais - Nurturing Your Relationship & Feeding Your Soul on your Fertility Journey
- Learn mind body techniques to help increase awareness, process fear and worry, and calm your mind and body.
- Discover simple and effective tools that can nurture your relationship and improve communication with your partner so you both feel heard and understood.
- Learn what following your intuition really means and how it can help you make clear decisions about treatments, procedures and other techniques.
- Feel inspired, empowered and alive on your fertility journey with a fresh new perspective.
- Discover your unique path to your baby to be.
Sue is an Intuitive Healer, Fertility Yoga Specialist and author of the Yoga for Fertility Handbook and A Strong Core for Life. Recognizing the need for more fertility support worldwide, she developed the first and only international Fitness Fertility Specialist Certification course as well as a Fertility Yoga Teacher Training Program.
Sue is a passionate speaker who spreads a message of hope, awareness and empowerment. Her Redefining Fertility Radio Show offers a refreshing dialogue and effective mind body tools that can help transform fertility challenges into opportunities as she inspires listeners to find meaning on their journey. She has proven that living with fertility can be a rich and rewarding life experience. Sue has a gentle yet powerful way of helping others unleash their full fertile potential and conceive their dreams. To learn more visit www.familypassages.ca
Listen to Sue speak LIVE on Thursday, 14th February at 1pm Mountain Time.
Don't forget to sign up online to participate for all 10 sessions of the Fertility Focus Telesummit.