Oxygen Media announced this week that it will partner with Frédéric Fekkai, a global leader in luxury hair care, for the sophomore season of critically acclaimed modeling competition series "The Face." The winner of season 2 of "The Face" will receive an ultimate grand prize of becoming a spokesperson and ambassador for a 2014 national ad campaign. In addition, Oxygen will provide in-show integration for Fekkai, with guest appearances by Frédéric Fekkai himself in multiple episodes throughout the season.
Season 2 of "The Face" is scheduled to premiere in early 2014. Returning is executive producer and supermodel mentor Naomi Campbell. Joining her as mentors of their own team of girls will be Anne V and Lydia Hearst. Also returning is host Nigel Barker, who will see his role expanded as confidante and advisor to the 12 model hopefuls.
Re-live Season One of "The Face"
- Naomi Campbell, Karolina Kurkova and Coco Rocha bring you 'The Face'
- Oxygen launches 'The Face Challenge' on YouTube
- Join 'The Face' cast in a Google+ hangout on Feb. 6 at 8:00 p.m. ET
- 'The Face' to premiere on Oxygen, Bravo & Style on Feb. 12 at 9:00 p.m. ET
- 'The Face: The Fight to Make the Final 12' recap
- View photos from 'The Face' New York City premiere party
- 'The Face' episode 1: 'Game On'
- 'The Face' episode 2: 'Model Warfare'
- 'The Face' episode 3: 'Falling from Grace'
- 'The Face' episode 4: 'We Are the Most Miserable Team Here'
- 'The Face' episode 5: 'Every Rose Has its Thorns'
- 'The Face' episode 6: 'Red Carpet Ready'
- 'The Face' episode 7 'Finding the Face… The Finale'
If you'd like to receive an email each time I add new content to the site, click on the "Subscribe" link near the top of the page to get added.
Looking to contact me? Feel free to send Shelly an email.