There is no doubt about the importance of Star Children when it comes to the evolution of the human race. But personally, I think the title Star children is a misnomer. I feel this way because we are all sparks of the Creator/Source/God, and most of us have had incarnations on many planets and dimensions, making us all children of the stars. To me, we’re all Source children, learning and growing, and working hard to accomplish our individual goals while being collectively employed in helping the human race and planet Earth to continue to evolve.
That said, there is no doubt that there has been an ongoing change in our children since the 1990's, and my understanding is that thanks to the hard work of those of us who incarnated earlier, and worked hard to raise the vibrational level of our planet, the incoming souls who are referred to as Star Children are able to be born without having to take the step (or steps down) vibrationally that many of us had to take so that we could function on 3D Earth.
This is a great thing, because it’s evolution—evolution that we can actually see and feel taking place. Star Children have, and are currently, incarnating from all areas of the universe, and because of their higher vibration at birth, they can more quickly access their psychic, Spiritual, and extrasensory abilities; which means that they are more awake to who they really are: a soul who happens to be in body, not a body with a soul. They more quickly realize the power they have to effect change and help the human race move forward.
Below are brief descriptions of three waves of Star Children, and for a more comprehensive look that includes how to parent, be in a relationship with, and work with these soul groups, please take a look at Nikki Pattillo’s excellent book, Children of the Stars—which I refer to over and over again. The following excerpts are from this wonderful book, and from a guest chapter Nikki wrote for my book, Raising our Vibrations for the New Age:
- Indigos: Indigos started arriving during the 1970’s and have distinct warrior personalities. They will stand up and fight for what they think is right, and what they believe in. They also know when they are being lied to and manipulated, and will not comply with any system that may be limiting or dysfunctional. Indigos also have little or no tolerance for dishonesty. Large numbers of Indigos started arriving around 1992.
- Crystals: Crystals began to incarnate from about 1990-2010, although some came earlier. Their main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution and help us recognize and understand our inner and higher power. This group of souls has a great awareness of group consciousness and they live by the Universal Law of Divine Oneness. They advocate love and peace for our planet, are very high energy, have strong personalities, and are very creative.
- Rainbows: Rainbows are here to help the human race evolve, are generally born to Crystal parents, and began incarnating around 2000. Rainbows children are born with no Karma, they have a high-energy frequency and lots of physical energy. Since they are born with no strings attached to past incarnations, they can concentrate on the present.
I want to leave you with this thought: It doesn't matter what group we belong to, our power lies in the fact that collectively, we are helping the human race and our planet evolve. That is the power of US!
Links to books, lectures, and radio show appearances by Nikki Pattillo:
- Children of the Stars
- A Spiritual Evolution
- Nikki on Journey Into Consciousness radio with host Shelly Wilson
- Nikki speaking at Ozark Mountain's Transformations Conference
Thank you for reading my column! To see daily posts by me and weekly posts from my Guides, please like my Facebook page. Here are links to a few columns you might enjoy reading, and don't forget to check out my interview on Soul Adventure TV!