Well, tax season has ended. The time has come to take a day off, kick back, take a deep breath, and relax. Working from home causes enough stress, add tax time to that and a definite break is needed. We are going to take a look at some places in Fresno that you can do just. Fresno has places for the family, the couple or the individual.
Family oriented activities in Fresno:
- Fresno Chaffe Zoo: 5594982671 opens at 9:00am
- Woodward Park: 7775 Friant Road, Fresno CA 93720
- Yosemite National Park
- Island Waterpark: (559) 277-6800
- Rotary Storyland and Playland: 559-486-2124
- Blackbeards Family Fun Center: 559-292-9000
Resources for finding more activities:
Sometimes when working from home, it begins to feel like all you do is work. Don’t forget to take the time to enjoy your family and life. Even if you can only take one single day off, it will make all the difference in the world to both you and your family.
Photo courtesy of: