The David Martinez Band is more than just Texas rock

band_sm.jpg

Comments

• Greg Ackerman 5 years ago

Great review Susan. How did the Birmingham Music Examiner end up reviewing David Martinez Band from Corpus Christi? Looking forward to seeing David and his band perform in Austin. Thanks for the great piece.

• Micheal Corbin 5 years ago

Like your review Susan I am a big David Martinez Band fan. I have been following them recently since I bought their album. I really enjoy Joseph's guitar playing. Thanks

• Susan Leak 5 years ago

Thank you both for the comments.
    Greg .... Good question! I met David via twitter. Listened to his music and really liked what I heard. He was kind enough to grant me a phone interview.

I do write about alot of the new music I discover. I hope to broaden the horizons of music lovers not only here in Alabama but music lovers everywhere who reads this.

• Charlene Collins - Atlanta Family Health Examiner 5 years ago

Great article! I enjoyed reading this.

• Edward A. Moore 5 years ago

Hey Susan:

Excellent piece on the David Martinez Band! I've been a die-hard fan of David's music for about a year now, and was most recently graced with the opportunity to become the band's manager!! We're in the process of planning a nationwide tour, which will be out on the road in the summer 2010!!! Hopefully we'll be rocking on some stages in Crimson Tide country!!!! By the way, congrats for the Crimson Tide's win over the Longhorns as the national champs.
    Please keep posted to www.davidmartinezmusic.com for updates on all of our future shows!!!

Sincerely,

Mr. Edward A, Moore - Consultant/Founder/President
    ~NDVERSE~ Independent Artis Management & Marketing

• Edward A. Moore 5 years ago

Ooops so sorry about that spelling error thats...

Mr. Edward A. Moore - Consultant/Founder/President
    ~NDVERSE~Independent Artist Management & Marketing

• Susan Leak 5 years ago

Very pleased to meet you! Edward! .. If I can do anything more to help you and David out, give me a call.