The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler

Front cover of The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler.
Front cover of The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler.
photo (c) heatherhepler.com

Comments

• R. Cooper 5 years ago

How does $75 make your life bad?! THEY GAVE HER FREE MONEY! ROLL IN IT!!

• Nicole Zanoudakis 5 years ago

Well, the point was that they'd filled her locker with $75 of pennies. In essence, making fun of your name. But imagine 7500 pennies falling out of your locker. What kind of sound would that make in an empty hallway as they crashed onto the tiled floors? Not to mention she had to clean them up after the embarrassment of them falling all of her.

But they did for sure have some fun with the 7500 pennies after they took them to the bank to get cash instead. (:

• Nicole Zanoudakis 5 years ago

Her name; please excuse my lack of proofreading.

• k.b. 5 years ago

I'M DOING A BOOK REPORT ON THIS BOOK AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE TURNING POINT IS...help!!!!!!!!

• giovanna 5 years ago

help me i am doing a report on this book and i needd some comments and rewiews on the book can u help me

• harry potter 4 years ago

this was NOT the best book in the world... i think

why not

• harry potter 4 years ago

yeah rock on r. cooper

• Kamy 4 years ago

This is my favorite book in the world!This book is so good I love the character of Penny and Tally.I kind of think that Blake and Tally like each other.I love the way Heather Hepler makes Penny and Marcus's meet I love the thought of them at the beach.And all those cupcakes males me hungry.The idea of making big planets in a modle scale in the woods.THIS IS THE BEST BOOK THAT I HAVE READ EVER!!!!!!Does anyone know Heather Hepler's e-mail I have some questons for her about the book?

• Hog warts 4 years ago

I agree with Kamy this si a good book

im reading this book for a school project and i dont get the history or the culture of new york that is mentioned here ... help ?